Zach Bryan deactivates Twitter after shading Taylor and Travis; apologizes on insta

Rush

Embarrassing behavior

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Katamari

• Rush

• MatiRod

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a whole essay backtracking over two names and a mathematical symbol. :bibliahh:

Notice he didn't apologize for shading Taylor's pet jock. :rofl:

I mean, your true self usually reveals itself when you're intoxicated so...

He meant every word of it

E3ehchm.jpg

• Haha 1

The sports team line is whatever, but praising Kanye in 2024? What was he thinking? He's not even the usual MAGA type.

I'd understand if an interviewer specifically asked him whose music he preferred, but offering this up unprompted is crazy :tornado:

Idiot, why did he think it was good idea to post that? :rip:

What a ******* weirdo 

uglee trumpist

11 hours ago, NorbertMinaj said:

What's OTH short for?

It's "obsessed Taylor hater" but we use it on here with any pop girl. Gaga haters can be labeled OGH, etc etc. Identifies anyone that's known for obsessively hating on a specific artist 

I love his music so much but he is dumb af sometimes

His music is boring and anybody that likes Kanye West has suspect morals and bad taste so...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  We all know how the Internet works by now.  And mentioning Kanye specifically, and this timing (with Taylor's political endorsement still fresh)....... "drunk tweeting" sure...  I thought he was one of the good (ie: liberal) country artists, but now I'm not so sure.

20 hours ago, uusagii said:

He tweeted about how Noah Kahan should've won a Grammy over Victoria Monet so he probably wasn't hacked :rip:

Wait a minute, maybe some points were made!

Edited by Miles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.