Tove Lo - 'Queen Of The Clouds (10th Anniversary Edition)'

kyliefever2002

featuring "jealousy" (leaked) and "write me off"

out next week

• Like 5

Some of the album was written in my 1 bedroom apartment in Stockholm or a random basement with no airconditioning

Love Tove but her father is a billionaire, I hate it when rich people cosplay being poor to make themselves seem more authentic and edgy

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wait… :jonny: Ugh that album got me through young adulthood I'm so ready. 

• Like 1

Who is she talking about here? :cupid:

"...when I was on my first trip to LA and was having a hard time, I was really upset with someone who was making me feel like I wasn't worthy of being there. I really looked up to this person."

BSKDKMDNFKDJF YESSSSSS

(her not releasing Evil Spawn is insane :weeps:)

• Like 1

So excited to get "Jealousy" it was always one of my faves! But "Evil Spawn" still needs justice…. that one was always THE one

not sure if there's other info but that video didn't imply an official release to me

i could listen to her talk all day :heart2: the fact she knows it leaked and that fans are asking for it, why aren't other artists like that too? (poor Evil Spawn tho, i always hear stans talking about it, even in this thread).

Jealousy!!!! :duca: 

• Like 1

if it makes it onto streaming, I wonder what the art will be. Can't believe it's already been ten years

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Love Tove but her father is a billionaire, I hate it when rich people cosplay being poor to make themselves seem more authentic and edgy

she isn't ''cosplaying'' as poor, she even addresses growing up with money on her music, she's probably referring to her having to record her debut album in those conditions due to her parents not supporting her career bc they wanted her to pursue something else, she was even performing as a gaga impersonator to raise money for her music career and her father became a billionaire waaaayyy after she became famous, she still grew up with money tho. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

i love that's becoming a thing artists giving us unreleased songs from their albums anniversary 

Thousand Miles is still amazing :jonnycat:

That song, Out of Mind and Not on Drugs was my anthem in high school 

• Like 1

A new leak called Hunger just appeared. Sounds very QOTC.

She better update that cover too because it doesn't do the music any justice, awful awful cover

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I hope she acknowledges Love Ballad, one of her best songs :clap3: 

10 YEARS? OMG what a debut, one of my all time favs, haven't listened any of the leaks so I'm excited for this!

I cant believe its been 10 years since this album came out. The mid 2010s was such an amazing time for alt-pop music. This womans music helped shape my young adulthood. :jonny5:

Edited by Onyxmage

4 hours ago, Saintlor said:

When did she ever cosplay being poor? :deadbanana2: Also she IS talented so whats the problem here? :ace: 

Edited by Onyxmage

4 hours ago, Saintlor said:

he became a billionaire after she debuted

Need physical

We need more run on love :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.