Pharrell Williams telling celebs (feat Taylor) to "shut up" about politics goes viral

Feanor

You're not relevant enough to have headlines about who you are gonna vote for so you need to say this bs so some sites talk about you? 

When celebs need to talk about something related to Taylor so they can scratch one more minute of fame ...

He endorsed Hillary Clinton in 2016 and helped raise $60M for the IDF but now it's "shut up about politics" because he's uncomfortable? Just come out and say you're backing Trump, it's usually only conservatives who have this take.

He should worry about getting his festival running smoothly... I don't think it has gone as planned in any of the years since it started. This year, they didn't announce the lineup at all and postponed it to next year the same day that they opened ticket sales :deadbanana2:

wrdgaf about what this man has to say when he's ****** over the careers of female artists in the industry and gotten away with it for a long time now. 

spacer.png

This account is so heavily promoted by Elon, on my old account I kept on getting notifications from right wing lies this account posted without even following it until I muted the account.

Pharrell has been a dumbass since that "the new black" piece. 

Celebrities talking about politics is lukewarm as is, most of hollywood are liberals or conservatives and neither of those opinions are gonna ruffle feathers. So talking about shutting up like they are saying anything abnormal is ironic.

Plus he raised money for the IDF so clearly he cares about politics when it suits him.

Someone's starting the promo for their Lego film a little too early.

Again? 

"Nobody asked you" is such a stupid take and giving right wing fb nutjob. Has he access to internet and news media? :rip:

But I guess he is just soo edgy and cool

:clack:

Hope Kelis finally gets her chance and beats his ass some day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.