Are Ariana's eras forgotten?

Lagerfeld

• ATRL Moderator

She’s known for her singles, not her albums/eras. Which imo isn’t a bad thing. 

90% of artists Eras are forgotten let's be real

• Like 1

Not really, except for her last era (which kinda came and went)

They're definitely remembered, but I think the GP probably confused Yours Truly and My Everything because of their similar covers and how close they were.

A Rihanna tea. Arihanna tea :eli: Even Arianna has her mixtapes.

What eras are there to even forget? She's never not worn high ponies and gaudy tradwife-thot attire and all the songs sound the same.

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yeah, tbh. Her eras are not really different from each other. And her albums are mostly flops, tbh, compared to the other girls. 

Huh ? I don't know what you smoke or what kind of drugs you take but it's time to stop. Repeating that BS every chance you get in every thread questioning her success is never going to make it real. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The numbers are there  and the songs are still streamed, but it does seem like her eras are "just there" aside from TUN which was a pop culture moment. Even this current era, in terms of numbers it's one of the biggest but I don't hear anything about it. It's not really talked about, I guess people just listen to it quietly.

Yeah agree. It's more scattered songs that are remembered, not really the eras themselves.

Yes. Her music/eras get discarded after a short time due to trend hopping :sorry: Her albums and singles are almost always a product of their time 

She has a beautiful voice, and some properly good bodies of work under her belt, but she's not really iconic or a memorable pop icon, like... at all. As a former OAH I feel kind of vindicated. Commercial and streaming success can't give you certain things I'm afraid.

Edited by ChooseyLover

I wouldn't say forgotten. The thing is they all just kinda blend into one another that her career just seems like one long era lol

Edited by XVIIII

she did dedicate some little effort for promo and rollout to only throughtout 'my collection' era, her determination to be a pop star and enjoy interviews/performances was quite there until 'focus' and 'dangerous woman' rollout humbled her confidence. at that point she seemed commit to strictly follow scooter orders and her heart maybe in acting route for a while now instead of exhausting singer/tour life. well she rarely flop and every success has come by so easy for her, of course she just drop single/album and they will be hits nonetheless.

not that much enthusiastic or motivate when there are not struggle at all. you know...

ot: yes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.