I know a stunt queen when I see one

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

Fake apparently. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Just now, nadiamendell said:

Fake apparently. 

I'm sure they'll continue to push this narrative anyway; they want him to be a modern day Jesus 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DC Draino is a far right conspiracy account. The police in that area put out a statement saying the claims were unfounded. Just rumors stirring up the base and headlines. 

• Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

So this is their new desperate strategy to try to improve his poll numbers?

seems so.  See you tomorrow for the 4th attempt. 

• Haha 4

Jfc, why are these people so bad at what they want to do??? Three tries and they all flopped??? Do better :biblio:

• Haha 3

Predictable. He's trying to get sympathy votes just like Bolsonaro did in 2018 in Brazil when someone tried to kill him with a KITCHEN KNIFE. It won't work this time around. :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yall if you can vote, please see through these assassination "attempts". 

These are very organized! 

• Like 2

Can the FBI/CIA/whoever please do a thorough investigation and expose these stunts asap? Seems really convenient that now that Trump's poll numbers are suffering, suddenly everybody is out to kill him. Plus wasn't the first guy who tried to kill him a Republican? Something is off :celestial5:

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, JO1s said:

3 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Can the FBI/CIA/whoever please do a thorough investigation and expose these stunts asap? Seems really convenient that now that Trump's poll numbers are suffering, suddenly everybody is out to kill him. Plus wasn't the first guy who tried to kill him a Republican? Something is off :celestial5:

thank you! I told my fam and they thought I was crazy :rip: this man is capable of awful awful things, he's proven it over and over but people find it hard to believe he orchestrated these? It's happened each time a blow to him is dealt (Biden dropping out, his losing the debate embarrassingly) and both attempts were by Republicans. why did his bodyguards report seeing him there for hours with a gun yet did nothing? it smells like fish

• Like 2

Not Trumpet playing the victim.....:deadbanana2:

Hopefully the 4th attempt would be the last of it. I pray. 

1 hour ago, JO1s said:

:bibliahh:

Wait why is Trump in New York? We hate him here :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.