Gwen Stefani - 'Bouquet'

xokuba

3 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

her face and belly button are so odd on that cover

she is so gorgeous IRL idk what happened

The cover looks very cheap and they went bit too much with added grain tbh

Also the belly button, she has stocking underneath the pants and those are over the belly button

• Like 1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• BlackJesus

• xokuba

• mike_int

Top Posters In This Topic

More artists who seem to struggle to put music out like her (Fergie, Nelly, etc) should start doing shorter albums like this actually. At least for Gwen I feel like that probably held her back from previous releases.

I think this will be cute. Purple Irises wasn't bad and I actually didn't care for True Babe so I'm glad it was skipped nnn sorry to her stans. 

People begging for "cool Gwen" to come back need to give it up, sorry. It's not realistic. Just listen stick to the 1995-2006 ND & Gwen albums and pretend this isn't coming out.

32 minutes ago, poki said:

ooh so like Madonna's Music album! :1stplace:

sis what? Music is folktronica/dance-pop, def not soft rock/singer-songwriter/punky/alt lol

you can tell no one's a gwen fan anymore because she's been saying for the better part of a year that the album is yacht-rock, "back of her parent's station wagon on the way to church" kinda 70s vibes, but there's panic cuz of a cowboy hat.

Purple Irises was already released like months ago, and it wasn't country. the snippet of the lead single doesn't sound country, but I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.

anyway........ I'm excited for new G material, but this rollout is so sudden and that cover is so ugly, I'm already deflated wondering what this is gonna look like as a body of work.

Someone said her discog is a mess after LAMB and like..........yeah lmao

• Like 3

I really hope it's not country. The track titles screams country :toofunny2:

True Babe should be released as bonus.

She looks beautiful.

not feeling the cover, the font looks super fanmade but still excited that she's finally releasing a new album

i kinda preferred True Babe to Purple Irises tho

OMG it's coming on the day before my birthday. Thank you Gwen :heart:

10 minutes ago, fulgadrum said:

you can tell no one's a gwen fan anymore because she's been saying for the better part of a year that the album is yacht-rock, "back of her parent's station wagon on the way to church" kinda 70s vibes, but there's panic cuz of a cowboy hat.

Purple Irises was already released like months ago, and it wasn't country. the snippet of the lead single doesn't sound country, but I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.

anyway........ I'm excited for new G material, but this rollout is so sudden and that cover is so ugly, I'm already deflated wondering what this is gonna look like as a body of work.

Someone said her discog is a mess after LAMB and like..........yeah lmao

yes exactly :rip: she also put out a spotify 'inspiration' playlist that was full of like Fleetwood mac. 

cowboy hat doesn't automatically = country music, it also works for a folky/singer-songwriter aesthetic. i can't say that's a sound im super excited for from an artist like Gwen but it's been obvious for awhile she's done with trying to make pop bops and at least it's not country :rip: 

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

the cover is not the best. But I love purple Irises so I have hope for the music.

Exactly :heart2:

I can't wait, she better give the good!

:jonny5:

• Like 1

The cover art is a bit of a choice, but I am super perched to finally get a new Gwen Stefani album, eight and a half (!) years after Truth. Yacht rock sounds like a perfect genre for her and the Someone Else's snippet is very promising. Shame it's such a short album though, especially considering that True Babe was right there. Fingers crossed that it'll at least make its way on the Japanese edition as a bonus track or something like that.

xtina , nelly and now gwen....it feels like its 2006 all over again :heart:

(now we need fergie to release dutchess - part 3)

• Like 1

Hmm... As others have said, Gwen has seemed very lost, creatively, for a while. I can't say this is giving me much confidence in terms of quality (or personal appeal), but I'm clearly not whatever demographic this is supposed to be for. 

• Like 2

It's sad how she completely lost her touch for visuals

Edited by mathekr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess having now two Blake-adjacent/themed albums + the token Christmas one balances out a pop perfection album + a very good one in your discography

such floral imagery for a floral album. it's very Gwen to waste potential lol.

i'm really looking forward to the short release. I thought TIWTTFL was a bit bloated with the tracklist and deluxe songs (which were better than the base album!) so i'm hoping this is a nice, cohesive themed album. Gwen's music is kinda like pizza, even when it's bad it's kinda good, so it's probably not going to be terrible even if it's not what people are expecting from her.

"Empty Vase" intrigues me the most

2 hours ago, memo90061 said:

Can't wait!! I want it nowwww, but why only 10 tracks total? :( 

not only is it only 10 tracks most of the songs are pretty short as well and I think the album is only around 33 minutes in length which is pretty short in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

OMG it's coming on the day before my birthday. Thank you Gwen :heart:

4 days before my birthday and I couldn't care less.

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af38962

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Maxxxine said:

Oh Mrs. Shelton that cover looks tacky.

If there's any Blake collabs on it I'm throwing it in the trash. 

Girl. The first single is a collab with Blake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.