TTPD one of the 100 most streamed albums EVER on Spotify despite no hit. Surprised?

YellowRibbon

3 hours ago, Into The Void said:

Do her fans care?

It's kinda a gag that nobody, even her fans, care about that album.

OT: the "31 tracks!!1!" excuse is so old since there have been a tons of album with 30+ tracks during the streaming age. And yet very rare case of them have as much consistent streams as Taylor. This cope is so tired and lazy thinking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doctor Dick said:

Taylor is massive 

Exactly, so then why the caveats to the number of tracks? Those people are saying ~31 tracks~ to say she only has a lot of streams due to that, not in addition to her popularity. They refuse to acknowledge that Taylor... is liked by a lot of people :priceless:

It has like 50 tracks, so, no.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Headlock said:

You do realize that all you do by saying this is set up others who recently released albums that are just as long who are no where near this success :khalyan:

Ask me if I give a **** about any of those albums

• Thumbs Down 1

TBH, despite how often it's used as an excuse, I doubt there's any correlation between number of tracks and total streams of albums.

If people don't like an album, they aren't going to listen to it, period.

Edited by RobynYoBank

4 minutes ago, Loca said:

Ask me if I give a **** about any of those albums

You gave enough of a f*ck to try and diminish this achievement, only to end up with egg on your face when countered with a valid rebuttal.

:khalyan: 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

You gave enough of a f*ck to try and diminish this achievement, only to end up with egg on your face when countered with a valid rebuttal.

:khalyan: 

There's no achievement in releasing a plethora of songs to make up for the lack of hits. Just more charts manipulation from her. Others not being capable of doing it because they aren't as successful does not negate the fact that this is a tactic to inflate her success, there's no valid argument against that, lol. 

9 hours ago, Loca said:

There's no achievement in releasing a plethora of songs to make up for the lack of hits. Just more charts manipulation from her. Others not being capable of doing it because they aren't as successful does not negate the fact that this is a tactic to inflate her success, there's no valid argument against that, lol. 

So others aren't capable because they "aren't as successful" but Taylor… is also faking her success, so what is the truth :khalyan:

58 minutes ago, Headlock said:

So others aren't capable because they "aren't as successful" but Taylor… is also faking her success, so what is the truth :khalyan:

Both things can be true at the same time? Please go back to school

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.