A second terrorist attack happens in Lebanon, Israel explodes walkie talkies

heckinglovato

15 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Ah yes, your Christian love is showing. You want them to throw out any electronics or do you want to see the Nazis in Israel in jail? Victim blaming is crazy. 

I am NOT condoning the terrorism/murder of civilians. I wouldn't have used the walkie talkies the very next day considering how Israel planted explosives in the pagers. You guys are misconstruing my post. Lebanon is going to be much more careful now after today. They'll have to find a way to check their electronics for explosives. They have no choice but to figure this out. Aren't there ways to use some sort of detectors? Israel isn't going to stop.

14 minutes ago, welham said:

You're literally justifying your behavior by saying "well these terrorists would've/did the same"; justifying, joking, and laughing at actions that have killed and harmed countless children.

Designating the "other side," including civilian bystanders that have been killed or seriously injured, as terrorists. Including children btw! Then trying to rationalize it as "well these terrorists would've celebrated these other terrorist acts, so I get to do the same!1!."

I'm happy that you at least now indirectly admit you're a terrorist sympathizer. Truly, every accusation is a confession 

7LwyOYV.gif

You woud've said the same about this, even if only combatants were harmed, so spare me.
Hezbollah themselves admitted that was targeted at devices given to their members.

An organization that controls a country like cancer, which has more power and weapons than it's actual army, and which sole existence is to destroy Israel, which you obviously agree with.

So spare me.

This forum bending every rule to change from being problematic becoming heaven for terror apologists. The 9/11 itself would be celebrated here like a brave act of resistance, just like it was on tiktok.

• Thumbs Down 7

13 minutes ago, Lovesong said:

You woud've said the same about this, even if only combatants were harmed, so spare me.
Hezbollah themselves admitted that was targeted at devices given to their members.

An organization that controls a country like cancer, which has more power and weapons than it's actual army, and which sole existence is to destroy Israel, which you obviously agree with.

So spare me.

Based on what? On my post history? Anything that I've said that made all of this so "obvious"? YOU spare me. You got called out on your terror-sympathizing bs, and now you're trying to project all of it on me. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lovesong said:

testiclecide

Literally making nicknames and jokes out of a terrorist attack is insane and would result in a permaban in any other context. 

• Like 4

Evil terrorists. They must be stopped.

Surely Lebanon and Syria and other countries are entitled to defend themselves as has been recognized for Israel, right? :)

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Literally making nicknames and jokes out of a terrorist attack is insane and would result in a permaban in any other context. 

Targeted attacks against members of militant group is not terrorist attack by definition and won't be recognized as such by majority of the world, instead it was celebrated by many, including Arab states, who remember murders Hezbollah have done in Syria (leaving aside many bombings around the world like this one).

And no amount of karma fishing in academic-speak you do here or at Popjustice is gonna change that.

• Thumbs Down 4

Lebanon and Syria now has the justification to defend itself from Israel.

At this point, Israel's biggest enemy is itself. Its going to self destruct before the Arabs will even get there

Bibi is a warmonger and needs to be stopped :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.