A second terrorist attack happens in Lebanon, Israel explodes walkie talkies

heckinglovato

Israel loves terrorism! 

As do Biden, Trump, and Kamala!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wonder if this is a result of Kamala working tirelessly and around the clock, to de-escalate?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

They didn't learn from the pagers yesterday? Really? 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

I think a lot of people in the west are going to say, just like with yesterdays phone/pager explosions, that this isn't an issue because it's Hezbollah officials getting targeted. But just like yesterday's attack, and just like what we've seen out of Palestine, and just like what we've seen in Lebanon in 2006, in the 80s, etc. civilians get hurt in these attacks. Civilians get killed in these attacks. And no one condemns that, no one puts pressure on Israel for these kinds of attacks, and at worst, you'll see others blame civilians for being in the crosshairs. 

No other country gets away with this kind of ****. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

If Israel has the ability to blow up pagers and walkie talkies why didn't they give this technology to Ukraine who could really use the help? :psyduck:

• Like 1

Im part Lebanese. My family there is really horrified. Albeit theyre secular Christians and not involved with Hezbollah in any way, this sort of attack really increase fear amonst the general population. 

It's interesting to see how news outlets such as CNN are covering terrorist attacks involving pagers exploding in the middle of people's daily lifes, killing children, as a "win for Israel". I wonder what the coverage would be like if this happened the other way around.

• Like 14

You're laughing? They didn't throw away walkie-talkies after yesterday testiclecide and you're laughing?:giraffe:

• Thumbs Down 6

9 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

If Israel has the ability to blow up pagers and walkie talkies why didn't they give this technology to Ukraine who could really use the help? :psyduck:

Israel has been on the fence during the entire war and hasn't even sanctioned Russia.

These explosions require rigged devices, they can't just remotely explode you, for example.

wow i havent seen terrorism mentioned in any of the headlines, i wonder why :confused: 

So they are now exploding random systems from Lebanese households? This is what happens when a fascist regime remains unchecked

• Like 6

How are they managing to do all of this? :biblio:

This is honestly terrifying! A Pandora's Box has been opened here. Now that this is a proven tactic it will be used in other "conflicts". The supply chain has always been a wide open attack vector for anyone purchasing consumer-grade hardware.

• Like 2

I'm confused, how are children dying from the pagers attacks? I need a reliable source. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

I'm confused, how are children dying from the pagers attacks? I need a reliable source. 

do you have google at home 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Literally who the **** gets away with all of this TERRORISM except Israel? Western media are afraid to call it what it is and some are even posting ****** up headlines such as:

If this happened in Tel Aviv you would see people mourning globally calling it "another 9/11!!??" but the lives of the Palestinians, Lebanese, and brown people in general don't meant ****. ******* tired of it.

@Lovesong care to explain to us why you enjoy seeing brown people murdered and genocided?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

do you have google at home 

Yes, one confirmed 9-year-old tragically murdered.

So y'all not gonna post a source? Got it. 

Edited by StayFrosty

israel is a terrorist colony that should have never existed in the first place, they became a country literally through terrorism, the zionist militias committed the first terrorist attack in the middle east's history in 1946, the "IDF" was a terrorist milita that turned into a military after israel was created

this terrorist colony has been able to exist for 76 years only because of the west support them with money and weapons, the moment that support stops (which it will eventually will) the terrorist european colony will cease to exist 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

@Lovesong care to explain to us why you enjoy seeing brown people murdered and genocided?

Actually, I don't have to explain **** to Hamas/Hezbollah apologizers like you, but I still can: In Israel, a random pizza shop would be bombed instead, and later this operation would be celebrated by exhibition:

And lol @ you putting "brown people" card with Lebanon, when 90 percent of Hezbollah operatives from their posters look like an average Israeli from down the street. 
And the actual gall to compare this to 9/11.

• Thumbs Down 9

I wonder if global leaders and mainstream media outside of the middle east will talk about jewish terrorism like they did about islamic terrorism 

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

They didn't learn from the pagers yesterday? Really? 

Ah yes, your Christian love is showing. You want them to throw out any electronics or do you want to see the Nazis in Israel in jail? Victim blaming is crazy. 

27 minutes ago, Lovesong said:

Actually, I don't have to explain **** to Hamas/Hezbollah apologizers like you, but I still can: In Israel, a random pizza shop would be bombed instead, and later this operation would be celebrated by exhibition:

And lol @ you putting "brown people" card with Lebanon, when 90 percent of Hezbollah operatives from their posters look like an average Israeli from down the street. 
And the actual gall to compare this to 9/11.

You're literally justifying your behavior by saying "well these terrorists would've/did the same"; justifying, joking, and laughing at actions that have killed and harmed countless children.

Designating the "other side," including civilian bystanders that have been killed or seriously injured, as terrorists. Including children btw! Then trying to rationalize it as "well these terrorists would've celebrated these other terrorist acts, so I get to do the same!1!."

I'm happy that you at least now indirectly admit you're a terrorist sympathizer. Truly, every accusation is a confession 

7LwyOYV.gif

Edited by welham
  • Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.