Gaga talks about intersex/trans rumors with Bill Gates

Hector

Reptilian intersex illuminati queen 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

And she was legendary for that. Gaga is an undisputed gay icon & legend for how she stood up, fought for, and brought us gays to the forefront of pop culture. We would not be where we are today without her.

But I don't mess with Bill Gates. Hate this collab and hate him.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Like 6

When exactly did the "Gaga has a *****" rumors even start? I know that Xtina said in 2008 that she didn't know if Gaga was a man or a woman, but I doubt that's how the rumor began? :dancehall:

1 minute ago, Sugar-Rush said:

When exactly did the "Gaga has a *****" rumors even start? I know that Xtina said in 2008 that she didn't know if Gaga was a man or a woman, but I doubt that's how the rumor began? :dancehall:

Lady-Gaga-s-Intersex-Rumors-Explained-3-

Just now, Sugar-Rush said:

I remember around that time seeing a video of her performing live that went viral, and I think part of her flesh was showing in an odd way which led people to assume it was a male body part. That's the first time I heard the rumor.

• Like 1

"I didn't answer the question was because I didn't feel like a victim with that lie, but I thought, what about a kid that's being accused of that that would think a public figure like me would feel shame?

And to think she had such depth and wisdom when she was just 22/23 being the biggest pop star on earth but fully understood the reach and weight of her platform and always used it for the greater good. Her thoughtfulness and conscientiousness is why she is where she is and why she's beloved by millions around the world. 

Ahh, my ******* fave :clap3:

Edited by Infernal Paradise
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

I loved her responde to that question, she's always been an ally.

Honestly, this and the fact that she was publicly for gay marriage when the gays were much less tolerated by the GP at the time made me realize that she was the real deal ally wise.

The Ur So Gay/I Kissed a Girl chanteuse cannot relate!

• Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Queen :clap3:

I will never get over how iconic this is. 

It is such an excellent response. 

25 minutes ago, Hector said:

Lady-Gaga-s-Intersex-Rumors-Explained-3-

Too iconic 

Interesting. She used a conspiracy theory about herself to raise awareness about a specific issue. That's smart :rainbow:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

It started before she got truly famous. So as soon as Just Dance started becoming a hit in every country (back then songs would hit at different times in different countries), the rumors were already there. It made people highly curious about her and made her a lot more successful than she would have been imo.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was started by her label or some of her staff members. I'm not sure if anybody here remembers, but the same thing happened to Ciara a few years before and she was very successful for a while.

And the same label also spread false rumors about The Pussycat Dolls saying they were strippers/prostitutes, and again, it makes everybody curious about them. There were other celebrities having rumors about sex tapes and stuff being spread about them, even though none probably ever existed, to try and make them famous.

These tactics wouldn't work today obviously (I honestly think the US President could be assassinated and everybody would forget about it in a couple of weeks), but back in the 00's these sorts of things would get everybody talking and be a big deal.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Didn't she literally correct it in an interview by saying her beautiful puzzy was offended by the question 

She said many things during that era and obviously we know she's not trans or intersex but you can't act like she rushed to deny it or that she's lying about trying to make people question why they even care what she hides down there. Her message went viral many times since then.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.