• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• on the line

• BrokenMachine

• mike_int

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand her boundaries, but now it just seems like she doesn't want the fame at all. If that's the case, she should step back. 

It's what the gp and stan world deserves for continuing to overrate and giving these huge life changing opportunities to lazy and ungrateful white girls, Billie, Adele, Lorde, Dua, to name a few. Dropping an album every several years while expecting to be handed everything on a silver platter for doing the bare minimum then complaining about being exhausted and needing a break, when their privileged asses can disappear without making these out of touch announcements…

*****, in the span of 8 years, miss Fenty delivered 7.5 albums, probably over 30 MVs, features left right and center, God knows how many live performances, 5 tours, all that while dealing with the CB shitshow in-between.

And let me not begin with cancelling multiple tour dates for a ******* vma performance… have they never learned the concept of priorities, that's directed to the girls that pulled the same **** as her and got bitten in the ass, these fans you're cancelling on are the ones that will stick around in the future, not the basic performance that will be forgotten in the span of 7 business days, and I'm being pretty generous with the estimation considering the attention span of this generation.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kanes said:

She was supposed to be new Gaga/Cyndi Lauper but she's actually a new Hilary Duff. :jonny:

I don't think there'll be a "fan demanded version video" tho 

56 minutes ago, shyboi said:

refreshing to see a pop star speaking her mind, she's so real for this 

100% of pop stars feel this way but never say it for the fear of being labeled as ungrateful, they are under the pressure to appear like a boss girl, perfect, humble, energetic, blindly devoted to the audience

? many artists are interested in making good music videos. I mean I understand her side but "100% of pop starts feel this way" is just false.

• Like 2

wtf guys? she's touring so it's physically and mentally demanding already. early starts, late finishes, rehearsals, meeting fans, travelling hours a day/night etc. on top of that she is also clearly dealing with an incredible amount of interest from fans, media, brands, labels etc so as you can imagine it's meeting after meeting, decision after decision. when things have never been like that for her before? and on top of that her old familiar life that she has been used to for the past however long her career has been so far, must seem so far away right now. and on top of that you don't know what's going on behind the scenes. How this has all effected her relationships with friends, family and lovers. I can't imagine any of you successfully pulling off a single one of those points effortlessly. Acts like britney, xtina etc these comparisons, they were essentially born into that life, the rest for the most part had slow rises to stardom. The poor girl is everywhere out of nowhere!

everyone knows how uncomfortable it is starting a new job or moving to a new city or making new friends etc, i.e feeling vulnerable trying to achieve something. Now imagine those feelings but with the world watching and debating your every move. I don't understand why some of you think she just wakes up, puts on makeup and sings. The amount of work that goes into someone with this much momentum both from the individual themselves and the team around them is akin to high street fashion brands, cooperate  business, media land etc they are BIG BIG money making operations and she's bang in the middle of it. Give her a break you  quite literally have no idea what she's going through. I'm still new to her but her rise is one for the history books.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

She can do whatever she wants as an artist tbh. Maybe we do put too much pressure on pop stars to go go go and kill themselves for their craft.

with that said, you get what you give in this world. and there will inevitably come a day when she wishes she had the kind of attention on her that she does now. it's all up to her!

Kim K was right, we need to get up and ******* work

• Haha 5

lol at everyone criticizing her… when was the last time you had a hit song? A hit tweet, even? Extreme loser behavior. She's could drop off the face of the planet today, never work another day in her life, and still have had more success than every single person in this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Why are people acting shocked that she's dreading being famous and her 'overnight' fame? She was already singing about not being happy in California and wanting to go back to Missouri back in 2020, and that was after she was dropped from her label at the time. Clearly, she was content being this indie act and this sudden rise to international stardom certainly it's not what she hoped for.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Heyromeoready2go said:

lol at everyone criticizing her… when was the last time you had a hit song? A hit tweet, even? Extreme loser behavior. She's could drop off the face of the planet today, never work another day in her life, and still have had more success than every single person in this thread. 

You're so right, we should never discuss or criticize a pop artist on a pop music discussion forum ever again. I wish we could all be as enlightened as you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

she can't stop complaining about every little thing? what an annoying woman. And I was warming up to her a few months ago, but damn....

13 minutes ago, Heyromeoready2go said:

Ok, Chappel. I see you

21 minutes ago, Luk said:

wtf guys? she's touring so it's physically and mentally demanding already. early starts, late finishes, rehearsals, meeting fans, travelling hours a day/night etc. on top of that she is also clearly dealing with an incredible amount of interest from fans, media, brands, labels etc so as you can imagine it's meeting after meeting, decision after decision. when things have never been like that for her before? and on top of that her old familiar life that she has been used to for the past however long her career has been so far, must seem so far away right now. and on top of that you don't know what's going on behind the scenes. How this has all effected her relationships with friends, family and lovers. I can't imagine any of you successfully pulling off a single one of those points effortlessly. Acts like britney, xtina etc these comparisons, they were essentially born into that life, the rest for the most part had slow rises to stardom. The poor girl is everywhere out of nowhere!

everyone knows how uncomfortable it is starting a new job or moving to a new city or making new friends etc, i.e feeling vulnerable trying to achieve something. Now imagine those feelings but with the world watching and debating your every move. I don't understand why some of you think she just wakes up, puts on makeup and sings. The amount of work that goes into someone with this much momentum both from the individual themselves and the team around them is akin to high street fashion brands, cooperate  business, media land etc they are BIG BIG money making operations and she's bang in the middle of it. Give her a break you  quite literally have no idea what she's going through. I'm still new to her but her rise is one for the history books.

I don't think that's the problem. The problem is complaining about it all the time. Like, just keep quiet. You don't need to keep explaining yourself. 

• Like 2

Can somebody from her team block her from doing interviews?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.