Jon Bellion - "Kid Again"

austinsuxx

Father Figure might be the album title? It flashes once during the 14 minute BTS video on that website. 

The way I thought he was just being a lazy-ass producing for others but apparently he's been in legal disputes with his label for the past six years... :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Father Figure might be the album title? It flashes once during the 14 minute BTS video on that website. 

The way I thought he was just being a lazy-ass producing for others but apparently he's been in legal disputes with his label for the past six years... :deadbanana2:

Not only his record deal but also his touring deal. Also he got married and had kids. 

1 minute ago, YoungDreamer said:

Not only his record deal but also his touring deal. Also he got married and had kids. 

Yeah, I just genuinely thought he was retiring from singing to have a stable producing career away from the spotlight for the sake of his kids (especially since he scrapped the GSP animated series amongst other things and just disappeared). I mean, he dropped I Feel It and then dipped again so I figured it was just a last hurrah type of thing (although that song and its history is REAL bizarre since it's the same instrumental of a Charli XCX unreleased song from like 2019/2020 but Jon isn't mentioned as producing it). :deadbanana2:

OMG this sounds SO good.

Classic Jon Bellion.

YES!!!

The link now leads to a countdown stopping on Friday !!!!

• Like 2

Big smash.

KING AGAIN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really like the guitar in the background, gorgeous vocals (as expected). :keir:

Edited by computer.boy

Okay, I can't stop listening to this.  :jonny5:

The artwork is hideous, though. (But hey, as long as the music is great, who cares)

2 hours ago, computer.boy said:

Okayyy ATRL Spotlight!  :clap3:

TASTE :clap3:

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator
5 hours ago, computer.boy said:

Okayyy ATRL Spotlight!  :clap3:

It's so good! :loud:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this is very good BUT the voice at the chorus is kinda cringe, i wish it was just his regular voice AND where is the final choir!?!? can't barely hear it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.