Sabrina Carpenter is singing with her idol Xtina on new 25th Anniversary Live EP

ReH2o

This will probably be the first thing since Espresso that will make me like her. This is her chance to show the pipes we know she has.

NoD02o7.gif

Hopefully Xtina wasn't rude to her during the recording sessions

spacer.png

Jk I can't wait to hear what this would sound like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Not Xtina look younger than Sabtina. Also not LIVE, she really said live vocals only, no studio recordings. Only the Voice of a Generation.

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Thanks 1

OMG It's happening

g0zpX9s.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't wait for the tea on the book Sabrina will release in 20 years 

Anyways, perched

Edited by EndofASadMovie
  • Haha 5

Machine Gun Kelly as the other guest was... a choice, but I'm intrigued regardless. Would have loved to see Demi Lovato joining Christina for a duet of "Reflection" or "I Turn To You". Tinashe and JoJo would have been other inspired picks. Oh well...

I'm manifesting Sabrina to join on "What A Girl Wants". I can see it being such a perfect fit to her voice and vibe :heart:

Edited by Moonlight Nation
  • Like 1

Demi should've been there too. I hate that the only performance we got of them together was a mess. Demi's voice has changed a lot since then, she would kill it without the pressure of an awards show. :weeps: 

So excited for this. I wonder if Sabrina will go full belt or if they chose a softer song. 

A true stan! Other ******* can't relate.

A full circle moment for Sabrina, can't wait for this. I hope she's on So Emotional or WAWG.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.