Christina Aguilera - 'Christina Aguilera' LIVE | Spotify TWENTY FIVE

ReH2o

39 minutes ago, gimmelaugh said:

Someone mentioned Dreamy Eyes too but was that song ever released officially by her? 

I ADORE Dreamy Eyes. It wasn't officially released, but I would literally die if she did that. :jonny:

• Like 2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starsailor

• LovingDays

• Xtripped

• gimmelaugh

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, gimmelaugh said:

Someone mentioned Dreamy Eyes too but was that song ever released officially by her? 

We're A Miracle was on the Pokemon First Movie soundtrack and was a bonus track in Japan so it's fair game too!

It was also surprisingly one of 2 songs she had a writing credit on.

Edited by FranzJoseph
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FENTY. said:

I have been wondering for years what that little red circle is supposed to represent? Someone explain please lol

it laid the blueprint for the red anal bead mic to slay many years later

spacer.png

Edited by knewbetterpt2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gimmelaugh said:

Oh? This is the author of the Rolling Stone article 

Well I hope it's Obvious then

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, unbothered said:

Well I hope it's Obvious then

Yeah, it would be an amazing choice, specially because she is having the support of her amazing backing vocalists in the announcement video. They would slay together singing Obvious, one of the fan favorites from her debut. And it's still surprisingly good even today! Her debut album is pretty solid tbh. It has some elements that shows it's age, lol, but overall it's still pretty decent and easy to listen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FENTY. said:

I have been wondering for years what that little red circle is supposed to represent? Someone explain please lol

It represents a "full circle moment" in her life, for finally being able to release an album and start her career as a singer. 
During that time she always put this "it feels like a full circle moment in my life" in her answers about the album, career and etc.

• Haha 2

This might sound dumb... but will it also be on Apple Music? It's a collaboration with Spotify, so I would guess it'll be exclusive to Spotify? Idk, But they're using (what I think is the live EP) cover on her AM page

Spoiler

My fave does not feed us with little surprises like this so I wouldn't know... :gaycat7:

I hope this is the tracklist:

1. Genie in a Bottle ft. MGK

2. So Emotional
3. When You Put Your Hands On Me

4. What a Girl Wants ft. Sabrina

5. Obvious

6. Come on Over

13 hours ago, LovingDays said:

This might sound dumb... but will it also be on Apple Music? It's a collaboration with Spotify, so I would guess it'll be exclusive to Spotify? Idk, But they're using (what I think is the live EP) cover on her AM page

Reveal hidden contents

My fave does not feed us with little surprises like this so I wouldn't know... :gaycat7:

Wait good point :deadbanana2: I stg if this is Spotify exclusive...

7 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Wait good point :deadbanana2: I stg if this is Spotify exclusive...

I think this will be a Spotify exclusive and video on Youtube like The Blue Album live by Weezer.

Apple is also talking about it. Seems like it won't be a Spotify exclusive. Hoping it's out across all platforms.

Edited by Sharamee6
  • Thanks 1

Yes promo:clap3:

And she also invited this Fighter to the session! She's so sweet! :heart::heart:

On 9/17/2024 at 8:47 PM, FranzJoseph said:

We're A Miracle was on the Pokemon First Movie soundtrack and was a bonus track in Japan so it's fair game too!

It was also surprisingly one of 2 songs she had a writing credit on.

This was a phenomenal track. That Pokémon OST was amazing in-general with the amount of talent they got on it.

15 hours ago, Assassin said:

will this be able to chart on BB200?

maybe

and a chance for Grammy (live version) yaasss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.