Chappell Roan: "Fame is like an abusive ex-husband”

Lagerfeld

This girl is not meant to be famous, at all.

I LOVE her and her music but I'm over this now. If you don't want to be famous, then stop doing everything for fame. Stop doing press. Just release music then (if you want) and stop doing interviews, stop performing at award shows like the VMAs, etc.

She clearly hates fame and so why is she trying to get even more famous? Just step away girl. I love her, but she's not made for this fame world.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• freshoutthebuffet

• Kern

• bielneira

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Exactly. Shes clearly and shamelessly playing the fame game and then for her to turn around and whine about it is so weird

I hope she gets the support for handling fame, especially since she is going on SNL. I thought she was going to slow down on the appearances but it doesn't seem like it. She can do whatever she feels like, but definitely will look weird to others being upset and wanting to slow down, yet book SNL in the same breath. I feel for her, but I know that ppl are going be on her neck for that booking.

The success and attention shes received would be better suited to someone who actually wants it

Immature insensitive and just weird thing to say. 

And, why say husband if she's queer? Lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.