• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• freshoutthebuffet

• Kern

• bielneira

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she Slavic/Baltic? She talks exactly like my slavic friends. Complaining about your day is small talk.

• Haha 9

Unfortunately for victims like my sister, they never had the easy option of just running away and exiting the toxic environment at freewill. All I'll say is that it took 8 years for her to get justice due to the father of her kids having deep pockets and access to the best lawyers in NYC. I've tried to understand and extend sympathy for how Chappell is handling her fame but lately she's just coming across as extremely unlikeable. I don't think she's a bad person but she could really benefit a good PR team that can give her proper media training. 

• Like 9

People in here are saying she desperately needs a PR team but I think they're working overtime rn. Somewhere in some board room they're already discussing the next attention-grabbing thing she should say/do to appear edgy and make headlines. 

She could just have no self awareness, but it's more likely that this how she/her team plan to make her stand out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

She is provoking this husband and asking for it. Going through his phone, going out and flirting, taunting him

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

Is she Slavic/Baltic? She talks exactly like my slavic friends. Complaining about your day is small talk.

Haha as a Slav, agreed

16 hours ago, bjorn said:

Oh this girl will not become a MPG with that attitude. 

She should take notes from Sabrina who's currently the biggest artist on the planet (next to her mother Taylor).

I think she'll flop hard with her next album. 

spacer.png

Sabrina will flop when Scientologists force her to be the face of their religion to the youth 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Lock her up.

She clearly has no team otherwise she'd be banned from doing interviews.

This. And she's clearly had like zero media training….lol

People's vitriolic hatred of her is so OTT.

She's been stalked and sexually harassed by strange men. Her analogy makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Idk why everythin is taken the worst way with Chappelle and her success stans, i mean fans.

She has said over and over from her own mouth that she makes all the decisions for her career, yet it's damn repeated endlessly that she's not. why do u all think they let her just go unfiltered?

I was n old fan of her music and she made  California in 2020, 4 years ago .

She knew what Cali and the industry was: fake, tiring, plastic. Alot of our and my favorite artists don't live there for a reason. she knew all this and still actively chose and chooses to promote herself incessantly while telling people not to even look at her. 

It's ain't a problem really, it ain't anybody's business I guess since her fans (not stans since that's associated with the "crazies") apparently don't deserve even common courtesy with last minute canceled shows according to alot here. (And there have been a couple now not just the most recent European dates) but saying things like DV is comparable to fame? I'm sure my family's abuse from my dad and everyone that had to go through something so shitty is just as hard as being a white rich woman that can simply choose to leave and be extremely well off anyway while releasing music indie style 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

She complains more than she has to offer. 

:cm:

10 hours ago, Pop Life said:

Somewhere in some board room they're already discussing the next attention-grabbing thing she should say/do to appear edgy and make headlines. 

She could just have no self awareness, but it's more likely that this how she/her team plan to make her stand out.

:cm::cm:

11 hours ago, If U Seek Amy said:

I love cause every time she complains the twinks line up to rage and it's funny every time

Domestic vi0.lence is funny to you :huh:?

• Thanks 1

I like her record a lot, and have agreed with most of her takes re: stalker fans and fame, but wtf is this??? Girl, fame and its deep pitfalls are so different than being married to an abusive person 💀 She could easily step away from this, at least compared to stepping away from an abusive marriage. What a wild and kind of dumb thing to say. 

I was really surprised to learn she's in her mid-twenties.

12 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

She even said at the VMA's that she (and Sabrina) have been at this (industry) for 10 years now. She's been hustling and performing at parks/small venues for YEARS and she finally got to where she wanted to be just to act like this... 

She's clearly got more fans than haters to be at this level of fame, and she is about to ruin it. She has the right to a private life, yes... but fame is something you choose. 10 years... from her own mouth... 

Also, I'd just like to add that her label has been investing on her.. she literally popped out of nowhere, that doesn't happen randomly. She's clearly pulling the strings here. 

Exactly. Shes clearly and shamelessly playing the fame game and then for her to turn around and whine about it is so weird

• Like 5

feels unnecessary to like …. dogpile when clearly she's having a hard time with her new fame

my enduring thought from hearing how much she has to say about fame is that .. unlike, let's say gaga, who also ruminated on fame a lot before she had actually experienced it for as long as she has now , gaga's - at the time - kinda whackadoo opinions about fame came to fruition .. chappel darling , wait until you're REALLY famous for like a full year before you have THIS much to say about it. also: you've never had an ex husband ? :toofunny3: idk , i know it must be difficult navigating the kind of meteoric rise she's had but i don't see how it's going to serve her to keep going on about it like this

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 1:40 AM, Rihinvention said:

I keep seeing this quote being taken out of context.

When she's talking about stalking, harassment, being yelled at, unsolicited physical contact, etc. — she's actually highlighting red flags in DV relationships.

But people are acting like she said, "being rich and loved by millions is like being bashed by a man."

That's not what she's saying at all. I feel like it's unfair to take this quote out of context.

It's not out of context.

She keeps complaining about fame like we care. Newsflash, being stalked and harassed comes with being famous. And it's not enough to tell the child stans to go easy, because they're most likely not the one going to such lengths to contact her and her family etc. There's just crazed people in the world who interact oddly with mainstream media. The **** she wants us to do?

She needs to realize that she's not a "random *****" anymore. She's a privileged rich white girl now, she chose and chased after this career, and if she doesn't like it, she should stop.

She's either going full on Doja Cat denouncing Popdom or she's going straight to the BTW-AP flop line (hopefully). She's coming off really obnoxious so she deserves to be panned. 

• Thanks 5

It's fair not to want to be stalked and harassed. However, people who stalk and harass are generally not mentally well and they aren't going to listen when you tell them not to do it. They think they are different. Even if 99% of fans don't bother her, that 1% ALWAYS will. It's not right but unfortunately there's not much you can do about it besides taking necessary precautions. It's just part of the job. 

And she will get recognized in public if she keeps putting her face out there, it's kind of a lot to ask for people to just pretend they have no idea who she is. She could pull like a Sia or Daft Punk and just obscure her face and eventually she'd become less recognizable to the GP at first glance. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.