Diddy has been arrested | Weapons, Drugs, Lube, Seized During Raids Earlier This Year

Lyrical.

On 9/17/2024 at 5:59 AM, Burn said:

This. So many high profile artists were on his most recent album which was only a year ago smh. Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Summer Walker, Kehlani, Mary J. Blige, John Legend, H.E.R. :shakeno:

All of the artists who endorsed or collaborated with him should be boycotted.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• REDMAN

• C_Colstead

• Totami Legend

Ok so I know it's easy to get wrapped up in conspiracy theories and gossip but some things I'm hearing are absolutely shocking.

I do wonder who else will be exposed? They all deserve to be. Allegedly there are videos of an underage Justin Bieber being raped by multiple men. Celebrities bought these videos?! How sick. Cassie got away but Kim Porter (his ex wife) mysteriously died of pneumonia before she was due to release a tell all memoir. Wow…heard things about Jay Z and Beyoncé being involved in some dark stuff.

it will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. I really hope Justin can heal with his newborn baby and live in peace. Anyone heard anymore tea?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.