Diddy has been arrested | Weapons, Drugs, Lube, Seized During Raids Earlier This Year

Lyrical.

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

I highly doubt that will be the case for several reasons. One, Diddy isn't as loved and admired in the Black community. In fact, Black people have been saying for years that Diddy is one of the industries biggest devils. I've said it and so have many others. This just validates the notions we've already had of Diddy, and none of us were surprised when we saw on video how he abused Cassie. Most people, from what I saw, were supportive of Cassie. Incels stood by Depp because they're incels and love Depp for his iconic movie roles and because they deemed Amber cold and uncreditable. Cassie doesn't have the same perception of her that Amber has. I always believed Amber, by the way. Just so we're clear. 

Thank you for offering that perspective. You bring up a very great point and it makes me feel so much better regarding Cassie.

• Like 3

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• REDMAN

• C_Colstead

• blaggot

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I really worry that Cassie will face the same type of scrutiny and harassment that Amber Heard faced when opening up about Johnny Depp raping her. I sincerely hope our society won't let those same mistakes repeat and grant her grace and understanding, but witn how rampant misogyny and victim blaming is I'm unsure if she'll make it out of a potential trial without going through some dark **** through the media and Diddy stans (that unfortunately exist). 

7 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I doubt it, this trial won't be televised. Most of what made the Depp/Heard case a circus was because it was live-streamed and broadcast like a reality show.

I just don't fully trust these things with juries and whatnot. this demon has been putting on a show and faking a "love" persona to the world for ages, meanwhile Cassie has always been a somewhat mysterious figure who (like almost everyone) has prob done not so nice things as well (especially when she was associated with that monster for so long). idk I hope the entire case doesn't revolve around her/their relationship and there's PLENTY of legit evidence of his vile and criminal ways towards other ppl/in general

Just now, okgo said:

this demon has been putting on a show and faking a "love" persona to the world for ages

lol, which none of us bought. I don't know what race you are but in the Black community, we all saw through Diddy's facade of 'I just want to spread love' bullshit. Most of us believe or at least suspects he had Kim Porter murdered. And so does Kim's friend Kimora Lee Simmons. Just as many believe he had a hand in Tupac's murder and even that of Biggie's death. We don't trust this ***** any further than we can throw him. He's GULITY!  

• Like 8

What really disturbs and disgusts me is just how many people in the music industry had to have known about this and did nothing. It took SO long for this to fully come to light and for there to be consequences. The same thing happened in Canada recently with the guy from (absolute garbage band) H*dley, years and years of criminal behaviour behind the scenes and so many people knew yet did nothing.

• Like 7

That video of him in Central Park was definitely his last time as a free man ,hope he enjoys prison :heart2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

lol, which none of us bought. I don't know what race you are but in the Black community, we all saw through Diddy's facade of 'I just want to spread love' bullshit. Most of us believe or at least suspects he had Kim Porter murdered. And so does Kim's friend Kimora Lee Simmons. Just as many believe he had a hand in Tupac's murder and even that of Biggie's death. We don't trust this ***** any further than we can throw him. He's GULITY!  

I am aware of that and yet he was still roaming around mingling with all our faves, getting lifetime achievement awards, honorary degrees, the key to the city of NY as of last year with 0 backlash, in fact he was widely adored or most people at least found his persona funny/entertaining. the GPs perception of his was definitely nowhere near the actual monster he is. as of yesterday he was literally still being asked for selfies by random people in the street.. and the days prior to that too. sometimes these past few months (also already after the Cassie video leak) I've ventured into baller alert/hollywood unlocked/gossip of the city etc and just other random places online with reports about this and quite a LOT of the comments were.. upsetting to say the least (with people backing him and pretty much dismissing everything we're now aware of). if you give these people a somewhat credible narrative (sometimes it doesn't even have to be credible at all, just has to stick for a bit thanks to a moment/gag/meme/whatever -- and Lord knows Diddy is pretty efficient at creating those) they'll run with it for no reason at all and if you add misogyny to the mix whew! so as much as I hate to say it, the Depp/Amber case is a somewhat valid concerning comparison: someone who has been a pop culture fixture for ages (and Depp also had sketchy rumors/literal criminal moments in his past) and a relatively unknown much younger woman... a good lawyer and PR team can depressingly work magic with these clueless mobs (I mean just look at who's running for president again, and putting somewhat of a fight)

• Confused 1

And I have a feeling more will come out from him. He has a crazy past, and I fully believe he put hit on pac & Bigge. 

• Like 2

The judge denied his bail. Good.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

I wonder if Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill will  be liable and prosecuted :foxaylove2:

Wondering the same. We know Robin paid the sex workers, and Lou had Puffy's mansion appraised back in 2022 two days before emails were leaked proving Lou and Jamie's lawyers were judge selecting for the conservatorship. That information coming out two days later isn't really relevant, but it just goes to show why Lou and Robin didn't take anything seriously about Britney's case - because there were bigger issues with another client of theirs looming ahead. 

• Like 2

I found some extra details from a live Tweet session of his arraignment yesterday, some of which may already be public knowledge:

- They seized 3 AR15s in March, one in LA and two in his bedroom closet in Miami.

- When Cassie was assaulted (the video clip we saw), security tried to help her leave and Diddy tried to bribe them to make her stay. Security refused to accept the bribe, so he tried to get the security video removed, which eventually "disappeared" off the server.

- He called Kalenna Harper 54 times in a day before she made her statement three days ago about Dawn Richard's lawsuit (so actively trying to obstruct justice).

- When they arrested him, he had what the feds believe to be more of the pink powder they found in the raids that tested positive for "ecstacy and other drugs".

Source: https://x.com/innercitypress/status/1836111100766535993?t=cWdLlcektZhgM6XWdvCw0A&s=19

Also, prosecutors have so far interviewed "over" 50 witnesses, and are "continuing to gather and analyze evidence".

This monster is TOAST.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Feanor said:

Oh he is ******. 

Give him a year for every bottle of baby oil they found in that freaky ass house.

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2024 at 7:56 AM, Totami Legend said:

Jay Z, Neyo and Usher next

atrl1.2.thumb.gif.dee239b311e5ffb151630dba4ab51392.gif

Neyo and usher??? Omg whats the teaa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.