Diddy has been arrested | Weapons, Drugs, Lube, Seized During Raids Earlier This Year

Lyrical.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• REDMAN

• C_Colstead

• blaggot

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he really had more than one thousand bottles of oil/lube confiscated by the feds from the raids in Miami/LA this year.

Just... how? Why? What on earth?

His residences must literally have been like sex clubs with orgies happening 24/7/365 to accumulate that amount.

• Thanks 3

I'm so proud of Cassie for coming forward despite the possibility of retaliation and humiliation. I'm assuming her lawsuit sort of kickstarted or at least greatly aided in their investigation. It can't be easy having to relive your trauma and pain on a public stage and having to see that video that was circulating. I hate that so much of her adult life was spent under his abusive control. I hope she's doing ok now. And I hope her and all of his other victims can feel a little relief knowing there will be justice. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

i'm sorry but them including the lube :deadbanana2:

• Haha 9

He and his lawyer really proposed to the judge a 50 million dollar bond when he's clearly a flight risk :laugh: the judge definitely is not granting that without an ankle monitor and forfeiture of his passport. He thinks he can just run off to Bali or somewhere with no extradition like Russell Simmons. I don't know who they think they're fooling. 

• Like 1

Thank god he needs to be locked up for life his crimes are UNFORGIVABLE. 

Justice for Cassie now and forever!

• Like 1

I'm really not looking forward to this trial and people's reactions towards Cassie (and other potential victims), just reading his lawyer already going with the victim blaming narrative towards her during the bail hearing made me sick. some of the judge's follow up questions had me side eyeing and frustrated as well but at least they went with no bail thankfully.. please let him stay locked up for good. and ideally make his enabling buddies join him too.

Edited by okgo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, okgo said:

I'm really not looking forward to this trial and people's reactions towards Cassie (and other potential victims), just reading his lawyer already going with the victim blaming narrative towards her during the bail hearing made me sick. some of the judge's follow up questions had me side eyeing and frustrated as well but at least they went with no bail thankfully.. please let him stay locked up for good. and ideally make his enabling buddies join him too.

I really worry that Cassie will face the same type of scrutiny and harassment that Amber Heard faced when opening up about Johnny Depp raping her. I sincerely hope our society won't let those same mistakes repeat and grant her grace and understanding, but witn how rampant misogyny and victim blaming is I'm unsure if she'll make it out of a potential trial without going through some dark **** through the media and Diddy stans (that unfortunately exist). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, blaggot said:

them offering to use his dirty money to post a $50M bond :lmao: be serious! 

He has a group called 'dirty money' with Dawn and another chick, too. The irony is rich.

Just now, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I really worry that Cassie will face the same type of scrutiny and harassment that Amber Heard faced when opening up about Johnny Depp raping her. I sincerely hope our society won't let those same mistakes repeat and grant her grace and understanding, but witn how rampant misogyny and victim blaming is I'm unsure if she'll make it out of a potential trial without going through some dark **** through the media and Diddy stans (that unfortunately exist). 

I doubt it, this trial won't be televised. Most of what made the Depp/Heard case a circus was because it was live-streamed and broadcast like a reality show.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I doubt it, this trial won't be televised. Most of what made the Depp/Heard case a circus was because it was live-streamed and broadcast like a reality show.

That's a good point but I more-so was referring to Cassie potentially falling victim to harassment and judgement by the media and some subsections of the GP just like Amber was.

3 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I highly doubt that will be the case for several reasons. One, Diddy isn't as loved and admired in the Black community. In fact, Black people have been saying for years that Diddy is one of the industries biggest devils. I've said it and so have many others. This just validates the notions we've already had of Diddy, and none of us were surprised when we saw on video how he abused Cassie. Most people, from what I saw, were supportive of Cassie. Incels stood by Depp because they're incels and love Depp for his iconic movie roles and because they deemed Amber cold and uncreditable. Cassie doesn't have the same perception of her that Amber has. I always believed Amber, by the way. Just so we're clear. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.