Diddy has been arrested | Weapons, Drugs, Lube, Seized During Raids Earlier This Year

Lyrical.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• REDMAN

• C_Colstead

• blaggot

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, he's ******. Indicted on sex trafficking, racketeering and running a "criminal enterprise" that abused women and men. 

Everyone involved needs to be arrested, too. Which includes his sons. 

• Thanks 2

GET THIS ***** :clap3:

1,000 bottles of oil and lube? How many orgies was he having per week? I feel exhausted just reading that. :deadbanana2:

Not the blind items being true :deadbanana2:

:biblio: 

How many people was he sexually assaulting and abusing that he needed that much?!  

:deadbanana2:

• Like 1

The fact that this isn't a Poo Crave tweet is INSANE :skull:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Not the blind items being true :deadbanana2:

Blind items in general are true, especially if claimed by multiple sources. There's a reason they don't gain traction and are only posted on discrete corners of the internet.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, REDMAN said:

He always moved like a mob boss and the crimes are adjacent to that off one (and then some). He's DONE! 

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

Blind items in general are true, especially if claimed by multiple sources. There's a reason they don't gain traction and are only posted on discrete corners of the internet.

Agreed. Blind items are like 98% true but I remember there was one saying P Diddler had a storage full of lube and baby oil :deadbanana2:I'm screaming 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Baby, once the FEDS arrest your ass you are done for. They don't move to make the arrest until they have gathered everything they possibly can to sew the trial up. They spend YEARS building their cases for this reason.

Exactly. 

it's a federal arrest so highly likely. If they can put Weinstein, R. Kelly, etc behind bars or some kind of prison then he will go too. It's not a matter of if but when and for how long the sentence will be after he goes to trial.

Glad someone else here gets it. A federal sex trafficking case isn't going away because he's famous, in fact he's going to get hit harder because of his celebrity and wealth. He could very well spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Very wild to think that if he'd just settled out of court with Cassie before she filed, it's likely none of this would've surfaced.

Edited by PoisonPill
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Agreed. Blind items are like 98% true but I remember there was one saying P Diddler had a storage full of lube and baby oil :deadbanana2:I'm screaming 

One of the bottles was a rat I guess :eli:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Glad someone else here gets it. A federal sex trafficking case isn't going away because he's famous, in fact he's going to get hit harder because of his celebrity and wealth. He could very well spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Very wild to think that if he'd just settled out of court with Cassie before she filed, it's likely none of this would've surfaced.

Wasn't R Kelly also charged with sex trafficking? Now he is in jail for life and claiming he is innocent and can't read

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.