Diddy has been arrested | Weapons, Drugs, Lube, Seized During Raids Earlier This Year

Lyrical.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• REDMAN

• C_Colstead

• blaggot

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

No way he doesn't get Epsteined. He'll probably out so many people to save his own skin. :skull:

He video tapped so many celebs & politicians at his parties through out the years against their knowledge with hidden cameras through out his home.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Fock beat you by a minute. That's why the forum gave him the OP when it merged

• Haha 4

Dr. Luke and Johnny Depp next :clap3: 

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon
  • Like 1

The Diddler is going down and I'm ecstatic! 

31 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Saw the news on my phones awhile ago. He'll post bail, of course.

I hope they're building a concrete, solid case against him that puts him in prison for the rest of his life.

The federal government doesn't pursue cases that they aren't sure they are going to win. That's why the conviction rate is like 90%. He's cooked. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

FINALLY!!! THAT EVIL MAN IS FINALLY GOING TO JAIL! :clap3:

• Like 1

The Mann Act made it a crime to transport women across state lines "for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose." While designed to combat forced prostitution, the law was so broadly worded that courts held it to criminalize many forms of consensual sexual activity,

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/mann_act

• Like 1

I hope they investigate & arrest everyone involved in this / his parties as well

hollywood is filled with horrible people  

38 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Saw the news on my phones awhile ago. He'll post bail, of course.

I hope they're building a concrete, solid case against him that puts him in prison for the rest of his life.

The feds have a 97%conviction rate. They don't put up a case unless they have an airtight case. He will be in jail for good soon :duca:

justice for danity Kane. Let me go check Aubrey's twitter real quick 

• Like 1

Everyone wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. Everyone. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: "Diddy arrested". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on ATRL just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn't contain my joy. Diddy was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

37 minutes ago, Devin said:

STREAM THIS CLASSIC WHILE UR HERE :jonny5:

This one too. Y'all been sleeping on this bop too much!

spacer.png

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.