Jay Z exposed by Eve!

SmittenCake

1 hour ago, CristianGarcia said:

Well he was right. Where is Eve now? 

Where is jay z now? Living as a Beyonces + one at award shows ain't bad, but far from what he once was

That was a rather blunt thing to say, but he wasn't exactly wrong generally speaking? Not many female rappers have longevity, especially in the early 2000s. :dancehall:

58 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Where is jay z now? Living as a Beyonces + one at award shows ain't bad, but far from what he once was

He's an actual billionaire who curates the largest musical performance of the year every year. Pls stop lol

• Haha 1

I mean he's not wrong but to say it when it's a congratulations call and she just released her debut album is a bit much. Way to be a debbie downer. Maybe bring it up during lunch or something?

1 hour ago, LadyDiana said:

I don't even care for the man but was he not given the lifetime achievement award at the Grammys not even a year ago?

• Like 1

Historical context is KEY here. Back in 1999, he wasn't lying. I think the only female hip-hop act to get a higher than platinum album before Eve's debut was Salt-n-Pepa with 'Very Necessary' but don't quote me on that. Just making an educated guess based off of how well they were doing on the radio at the time. Da Brat's debut was the first female hip-hop album to be certified platinum. That was '94. 

Though if I were Jay I would've just left it at congratulations because why? lol

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

16 hours ago, itshyolee said:

Living her best life with her kid and husband who's a billionaire

You tried it:ryan3:

i didn't try anything.

kim and missy are still performing. eve ain't.

Is this the exposé the garbz have been warning us about? Big if true!

9 minutes ago, yonsé said:

i didn't try anything.

kim and missy are still performing. eve ain't.

And she doesn't need to because her bills are covered for eternity. 

Eve spoke on this on The Breakfast Club. @SmittenCake could you update OP with this please? :heart:

from 12:07

She said "FACTS". Not her co-signing Jay's comments to her after people tried to come for him over it. :lmao: Nice try Barbz I guess.

Edited by Burn
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.