Jay Z exposed by Eve!

SmittenCake

Y'all want this man to be evil so bad. That was a shitty thing to say , but then I won't use the title "Jay z exposed by Eve", sensational much ?. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Is it his place to tell someone that? Did he have to coax it in gender? He's a freak.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Is deliver was def wrong, but it was a struggle for female rappers to have big success back then 

Not y'all being on his side when there were literally other successful female rappers that came out before Eve:deadbanana2: He also did the same thing to SZA when she was becoming big.

Men who always look for ways to humble women are annoying as hell. I'm sure Jay was gagged when her debut album went #1 and sold over 4 million copies.

spacer.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

Not y'all being on his side when there were literally other successful female rappers that came out before Eve:deadbanana2: He also did the same thing to SZA when she was becoming big.

Men who always look for ways to humble women are annoying as hell. I'm sure Jay was gagged when her debut album went #1 and sold over 4 million copies.

spacer.png

Most female rappers were attached to a man/men.. Eve was one of them Ruff Riders, Trina/Trick Daddy, Kim/Biggie, Foxy Brown/Jay Z etc.. for them to be taken serious 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Did he tell the same to foxy? 

idk why I cackled :dies: jay is such a messy queen, like why are you telling this girl this over the phone? 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Burn said:

nobody did until Nicki Minaj.

Ok, let's not jump out of the window :rip:

ot: He was right..Eve didn't last, and people only cared about the Gwen collab after a certain point. 

55 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

and where is eve now?

8 minutes ago, FOCK said:

It's starting, Eve being thee catalyst was not on my bingo card.

Grab thee popcorn gurls.

catalyst for what?

you realize your credibility goes out the window as soon as u post a youtube conspiracy video :rip:

1 hour ago, Burn said:

He was being realistic and preparing her, and he was right since Eve didn't really take off in a big way, and nobody did until Nicki Minaj.

ok ok slow down

we still have Missy and Kim.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

ok ok slow down

we still have Missy and Kim.

And Foxy, too, by design.

and if we really want to spill some tea, Left-Eye (though part of an ensemble / girl group) was very successful as well, I think she's the first female rapper with a diamond album to her credit (?). 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, yonsé said:

and where is eve now?

Living her best life with her kid and husband who's a billionaire

You tried it:ryan3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.