Editor in chief of conservative newspaper blurts out "N word" in live interview

Bears01

he didnt mispronounce migrants this is the worst defense ever

• Like 3

his "defense" actually makes sense, taken at face value.

given the context of what he's talking about in that interview clip, though, I have a hard time believing that. if not directly intentional, it was a freudian slip. these are the absolute worst people our country has to offer.

25 minutes ago, kimberly said:

his "defense" actually makes sense, taken at face value.

given the context of what he's talking about in that interview clip, though, I have a hard time believing that. if not directly intentional, it was a freudian slip. these are the absolute worst people our country has to offer.

Nah, I don't buy it. Way too much smoke where a fire likely is.

And honesty, it doesn't even matter if it was a slip of the tongue or not. He's still pushing extremely racist lies that have been debunked multiple times after their little Venezuelan gangs stories flopped too.

He needs a good smack across the mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Nah, I don't buy it. Way too much smoke where a fire likely is.

And honesty, it doesn't even matter if it was a slip of the tongue or not. He's still pushing extremely racist lies that have been debunked multiple times after their little Venezuelan gangs stories flopped too.

He needs a good smack across the mouth. 

you aren't wrong.

to me, though, it does look like he closed his lips and made a "m" sound and not an "n" — which adds up with the "explanation" they've provided. that's the only reason I'm even having the slightest doubt.

but it is difficult giving this conservative mouthpiece the benefit of the doubt. he's a POS regardless of that one word.

Disgusting and the defence makes no sense. My best friend is a junior speech pathologist and she said that's not how that type of mistake happens

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.