Brittany Mahomes questioning her support for Donald Trump after his attack on Taylor

Space Cowboy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13856311/brittany-mahomes-donald-trump-questioning-support-taylor-swift.html

Brittany Mahomes is 'deeply bothered' by Donald Trump's very public attack on her close friend Taylor Swift, according to sources who claim the Kansas City Chiefs WAG is questioning her support for the former president.

Brittany, who has been married to Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes since 2022, sparked a liberal meltdown last month when she liked a post about Trump, 78, on social media.

Weeks later, Taylor, 34, publicly endorsed Kamala Harris' bid for president - an action that drove a reported 338,000 visits to the federal voter registration website after she shared a link on Instagram. 

Trump hit back in predictably blistering style on his Truth Social platform, claiming 'I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT' - prompting Brittany, 29, to 'question' if she will continue to endorse his campaign.   

'She is questioning her support for Donald Trump after he lashed out at Taylor, saying he hates her,' a source exclusively revealed to DailyMail.com.

'This deeply bothered Brittany because Taylor is like a sister to her and she has done absolutely nothing wrong.

'She didn't mention Trump in her post and is allowed to speak her mind.'

The source added that Trump's decision to react in such a hateful manner upset Brittany.

'She does not believe in hate in any form and loves Taylor so much,' the insider continued. 'This shook her to the core.'

They added: 'This doesn't mean she is suddenly voting Kamala. It has just made her more aware of supporting him so publicly.' 

What an hypocrite tbh. So she was fine with Trump's entire political career being based on nothing but hatred and ignorance but now that he directed that to someone she actually knows it's too far? Sounds about right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm so sorry Taylor. I would never turn fake on you like this ***** would.

• Haha 1

Imagine THAT being what makes you not support him. Not the fact that he is racist and you are dating a black man, or that he is sexist. No him saying that he doesn't like your friend

white woman will continue to only care about other white women :coffee2:

Edited by Mtjjproducer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I would say crawl back to the MAGA shithole she comes from but we really do need the audience to buy the album 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

How many people have the performative Twitter activist who cut any conservative out of their lives converted?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Imagine THAT being what makes you not support him. Not the fact that he is racist and you are dating a black man, or that he is sexist. No him saying that he doesn't like your friend

white woman will continue to only care about other white women :coffee2:

Sis, it's the Taylor card she doesn't want to lose, she probably could truly care less

• Like 1

1 less vote for Trump :clap3:

the way this reads like a bunch of 9 year olds having playground beef….politics for privileged people like her really is a game

:clack:

Edited by Minto
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh? So she ignored all the hatred, bigotry, and fascism from MAGA, but when they criticise her favourite white billionaire, she steps back?

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

I'm sorry, but how is Donald being hateful news to any one. If you don't believe in hate, you would not have supported Donald EVER.

Its ok to be hateful to immigrants, POCs and LGBTS, but how there him be hateful to my blonde white cis southern friend?

"he's racist, transphobic, homophobic, a white nationalist and spreads harmful misinformation that leads to hate crimes, riot and gross displays of bigotry but he hates my friend so that's where i draw the line" :suburban:

girl go to hell sjjsjs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.