Lil Pump threatens to have sex with Taylor Swift's mother over Harris endorsement

Feanor

10 minutes ago, freshoutthebuffet said:

Disgusting… but I'm sure there's some gheys here who will say "but he's so hot thooo"

Well luckily he isn't so let's celebrate dragging him to the pits of hell 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• loveisdead9582

• bad guy

• verthigo

Top Posters In This Topic

Every one that raises a tongue against Jesus Christ's heir apparent shall fall. His future will be no different. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No way, a Trumpie being misogynistic and threatening to rape someone when things don't go their way. Watch Elon co-sign his ramblings or something. ******* weirdos.  Hope she sues or something. 

Oh man what the **** is this discount store bathtub cooked version of Lil Wayne doing? Good on Taylor for being on the right side of history instead of amongst the vile losers supporting the orange man. 

But that weirdo user said Taylor was a Trump supporter, so what's the truth? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

but when women tell everyone that every single man is a potential rapist they get mad. let the human race just disappear.

16 hours ago, byzantium said:

It's incredible how quickly men will threaten sexual violence when they are angered.  What is wrong with these people. 

15 hours ago, freshoutthebuffet said:

Disgusting… but I'm sure there's some gheys here who will say "but he's so hot thooo"

… it's funny how when when a couple of sewer monster, gutter trash, piece of **** individuals open their mouths all of the men and gays get thrown on the pyre to be burned. Do not associate us with that odious troll that probably should be in jail for god only knows what he's done behind closed doors. 

OT: at the very least anyone mentioned by Lil ***** can get a restraining order and probably also a cease and desist. Unfortunately threats alone won't get him locked up but it could get him to either a) stop posting stuff like this or b) he defies the orders and does in fact get thrown in prison where he belongs. 

47 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… it's funny how when when a couple of sewer monster, gutter trash, piece of **** individuals open their mouths all of the men and gays get thrown on the pyre to be burned. Do not associate us with that odious troll that probably should be in jail for god only knows what he's done behind closed doors. 

I would go and tell you why I don't feel bad nor sorry when I generalize about men but I'll just say that not all men but somehow 70+ men were found raping a woman. somehow it's always a man, huh.

Edited by Antisocialites

6 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… it's funny how when when a couple of sewer monster, gutter trash, piece of **** individuals open their mouths all of the men and gays get thrown on the pyre to be burned. Do not associate us with that odious troll that probably should be in jail for god only knows what he's done behind closed doors

I would mention how gays also can be quite sexist and complicit in the violence women face….

…but let's instead talk about how you read my statement and immediately felt included in the group of people that resort to sexual violence against women when angry.  

38 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I would mention how gays also can be quite sexist and complicit in the violence women face….

…but let's instead talk about how you read my statement and immediately felt included in the group of people that resort to sexual violence against women when angry.  

Or we could discuss homophobia and how I didn't feel included in your post - but that the anger we feel should be directed a the actual perpetrator(s) instead of making broad, sweeping generalizations. Yeah, some gay men can be sexist. How about we talk about your blatant homophobia and your immediate move to attempt to include me (someone who has lived through being SA'd on multiple occasions including on from a woman) into the category of those who resort to that type of behavior? Could you please comment on that for me? Or are you going to try to deflect… again…? Direct your anger towards the individuals that deserve it.

6 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

I would go and tell you why I don't feel bad nor sorry when I generalize about men but I'll just say that not all men but somehow 70+ men were found raping a woman. somehow it's always a man, huh.

Well, I'll give you credit for a least saying that. Yeah, there are plenty of male perpetrators of rape and each and every one of them deserves to be punished for it. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Degenerates like Lil Pump and Nicki Minaj should be held accountable for every vile thing they say. Both of them should be rotting away in a jail cell for the rest of their lives by now.

• Like 1

The same weirdos that throw a tantrum when you call them weird by the way. Round them all up and shoot them.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.