Lil Pump threatens to have sex with Taylor Swift's mother over Harris endorsement

Feanor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• loveisdead9582

• bad guy

• verthigo

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere between 2020 and now, everyone lost their ******* minds. 

but when women tell everyone that every single man is a potential rapist they get mad. let the human race just disappear.

Edited by Antisocialites
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

A clown

i doubt anyone even sent him that :rip: Elon probably agrees too

4 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Maybe it's because I'm not from USA but I just cannot process how can people say such vile, disgusting and condemning things freely… I mean, I know about freedom of speech but, and please excuse my lack of knowledge on American legislation, don't you have any law that regulates it ? 

No there are no broad laws regulating speech by the government, however Twitter is a privately owned company so if they wanted to ban him for using that language they'd have the right to. The only time speech can be "regulated" is if you're at work, on a privately owned social media platform, if your speech is on private property and disruptive to those around you, or if your speech is actively threatening, harassing, or violating the rights of someone else. You can say what you want but there are only social consequences for things you say (getting fired, getting banned on Twitter, losing business, losing friends, having a restraining order put on you, etc.). It's quite difficult to get in actual legal trouble for something you say unless it's a clear cut threat.

• Thanks 1

What do these dudes think they're accomplishing with this?

7 minutes ago, bad guy said:

No there are no broad laws regulating speech by the government, however Twitter is a privately owned company so if they wanted to ban him for using that language they'd have the right to. The only time speech can be "regulated" is if you're at work, on a privately owned social media platform, if your speech is on private property and disruptive to those around you, or if your speech is actively threatening, harassing, or violating the rights of someone else. You can say what you want but there are only social consequences for things you say (getting fired, getting banned on Twitter, losing business, losing friends, having a restraining order put on you, etc.). It's quite difficult to get in actual legal trouble for something you say unless it's a clear cut threat.

I don't think a 'Thanks' reaction to your post is enough so : THANK YOU for taking the time to answer! 

It's incredible how quickly men will threaten sexual violence when they are angered.  What is wrong with these people. 

It's incredible how quickly men will threaten sexual violence when they are angered.  What is wrong with these people. 

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

:doc:

Discusting.... a mother is what you have more sacred in life. 

Disgusting. Three men - Elon Musk, Dave Rubin, and now Lil Pump - have all made SA jokes/references toward her in less than a week.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be funny if Travis beat him up and threw him in a trash publicly?

Anyways, I don't advocate for violence

but hopefully karma gets back to these people

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

You mean Lil Pump threatens to rape Taylor Swift's mom.

This. What the **** is wrong with these right wing men publicly threatening to rape women ??

******* hell

Disgusting… but I'm sure there's some gheys here who will say "but he's so hot thooo"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.