James McAvoy going viral for looking like a SNACK

RIKI232

Yum but this movie is dumb. I kept wishing he would make out with that other guy. There was definitely sexual tension.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Choke me king!

DnTFQIn.thumb.gif.37594cf1b99b5f0ed07e4c955f03e151.gif

Not my avie becomes a meme now :ahh: :ahh: 

4 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

There's a shot of him in bed with his ass up in bed on some tiny briefs on that movie that's worth the admission ticket

Show me to me please, PaloSanto

Always found him cute but he really aged like the finest wine. Also, not my faves Gordon and Cam from Halt & Catch Fire being married in this film :jonny5:

05e35bf8c3e57de2fe25b68ff075f839b5-30-ha

he's sexy in a real life type of way. 

Like I think 99% of us gays have slept with a man like him who is married and just wants to have a fun weekend experience with a twink or whatever :chick1: :smitten:

8 hours ago, GAGAxMONSTER said:

Yum but this movie is dumb. I kept wishing he would make out with that other guy. There was definitely sexual tension.

You sure? Sounds like you just wanted a fantasy fulfilled but that sounded like an interesting angle. Is the movie worth the watch? My friend is trying to convince me

29 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

he's sexy in a real life type of way. 

Like I think 99% of us gays have slept with a man like him who is married and just wants to have a fun weekend experience with a twink or whatever :chick1: :smitten:

Dx could we not entertain the enabling dl cheater trope it's so tired and not very swiftie of you

Thanks for the warning, i was about to watch this movie, now i know i need to take a towell with me :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.