Throwback: Jay Z & Beyonce holds a meeting for TIDAL

Josh

TIDAL is still a thing :rip:

It was indeed embarrassing mostly because it was a bunch of billionaires/multi-millionaires crying about not being paid enough...

The lack of pay from streaming for artists is a real issue, and this was just these twats taking advantage of that for their own gain.

Plus, TIDAL did actually tap into another issue, which is the lack of quality in sound in the Spotify and Apple Music files. TIDAL at least was providing quality, which is mcuh better and YES quality and better pay for all is indeed something that needs to be properly addressed. But this was just a bunch of privileged twats looking after themselves though.

5 hours ago, itshyolee said:

Every time I see/hear about TIDAL, I can't help but to think of that iconic thread where there was a bug and ATRLers were downloading FLACs of their faves albums for free for a couple of hours before the glitch was fixed:bibliahh:

Wait, wasn't it with a Nicki/Queen voucher, too. I swear on my LIFE that it was.

The most ridiculous event in music history :bibliahh:

I remember when they use to pretend Kanye and Beyonce were debuting with like 600m streams :rip:

I got PTSD from this moment but at least we had this gif

tumblr_nm1d2hlzFy1qdd19ko1_400.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

This collaboration feels so ego-less.

tumblr_nm1d2hlzFy1qdd19ko1_400.gif

I remember this gif being used in a viral tumblr post about unaliving Iggy Azalea :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.