Throwback: Jay Z & Beyonce holds a meeting for TIDAL

Josh

This would be the photo of pretentious in the dictionary 

• Haha 8

If this gif were an event:

spacer.png

They really put a bunch of billionaires on stage to fight for more pay, I love it here.

21 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

Every time I see/hear about TIDAL, I can't help but to think of that iconic thread where there was a bug and ATRLers were downloading FLACs of their faves albums for free for a couple of hours before the glitch was fixed:bibliahh:

Omg I remember that :laugh: I downloaded several albums. I have no idea where I saved them :dies:

• Haha 1

My preferred DSP tbh, but the launch was all wrong. Jay Z should've been a silent partner in it.

I remember Madonna being very cringe in this.

4 minutes ago, bjorn said:

spacer.png

This. That ***** random leg on the table lives on my mind rent free 

The best thing to come out of Tidal is this GIF of a reporter repeatedly asking JLo about Tidal, and she wasn't having it

source.gif

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The best thing to come out of Tidal is this GIF of a reporter repeatedly asking JLo about Tidal, and she wasn't having it

source.gif

Omg thank you for educating me about the origins of this iconic gif. Tidal was an absolute disaster and embarrassing for all involved. 

33 minutes ago, Komet said:

When stans tried dragging Taylor and Gaga for not being a part of this :dies:

Gaga was there in spirit when her biggest fan channeled her with "putting art back in the forefront" :dies:

• Haha 4

OMG.

The Bey and Madonna word salads :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.