Tito Jackson has passed.

Jump

Sheesh, I can't believe Katherine has outlived two now, I feel awful for her. RIP to a music legend!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Sheesh, I can't believe Katherine has outlived two now, I feel awful for her. RIP to a music legend!

Technically three; Brandon David Jackson (born before Michael) was birthed two-months premature and died on the same of their birth.

11 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Technically three; Brandon David Jackson (born before Michael) was birthed two-months premature and died on the same of their birth.

That's not what they mean by 'out living their children'. 

11 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

That's not what they mean by 'out living their children'. 

14 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

:clack:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

:clack:

Oh no :( RIP

I'm really sorry to hear Tito has passed, may he rest in peace.

RIP, sad that Katherine has now lost three children.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.