Jojo exposes Xtina for being rude to her

suburbannature

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

The hate for Christina is unjustified. She behaved badly in the past but it's time for some people to let it go.

It's unbelievable how certain people gets mad seeing her thriving. Im really happy for her.

Not attempting to take the moral high ground after trying to frame having mental health issues and being traumatized and human trafficked for 13 years as being a "loser". 

No one's buying it... sweetie.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

17 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I'm still wondering who the mental health "loser" with weak vocal chords and a memoir is, come on sweetie don't backpedal now, at least stand behind your ableism.

This is the comment you are referring to and I don't see any "loser" or mental health mentioned. Again, you're putting words into my mouth. Stop trolling atrl users, you're ruining the site with this defamatory attitude.

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

a bunch of girls with a memoir in the pocket, uncertain vocal cords in the throat and a leaking bank account on their mind, legend X has them pressed TO THIS DAY 

btw I was talking about Jojo and Jessica, who both wrote a memoir in which Xtina was questioned in some bits. I'm not responsible for any of your assumptions. ChooseyLover

Edited by Totami Legend

The arguing about Xtina winning in life is hilarious. Jojo and Xtina's 1999 peers aren't still winning Grammys like Xtina is. The fact that Xtina's the only 1 of her 1999 peers that's not retired means she's still headstrong enough to not run and hide when things get tough in the music industry lmao haha lol. I guess being a ***** made her survive the music industry unscathed.

• Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

This is the comment you are referring to and I don't see any "loser" or mental health mentioned. Again, you're putting words into my mouth. Stop trolling atrl users, you're ruining the site with this defamatory attitude.

This is the fourth time I've asked. Who is the mental health loser with fried vocal chords, a memoir and a leaking bank account you referred to? Trying to weasel out of your ableism is even more pathetic, at least own it and apologize.

Trying to act all brave and aggressive until you're called on it. Typical coward bully.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

This is the fourth time I've asked. Who is the mental health loser

Again with the defamatory attack, when did I say mental health loser? Quote me on that if you can.

3 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

fried vocal chords, a memoir and a leaking bank account you referred to

jojo and jessica, as i stated above. Uncertain, not fried. atrl1.2.thumb.gif.dee239b311e5ffb151630dba4ab51392.gifLearn how to read. I'm not responsabile for you assumptions pt. 2 atrl1.2.thumb.gif.dee239b311e5ffb151630dba4ab51392.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Do y'all notice how the threads of some rando talking about Xtina being a diva 20+ years ago get overrun by certain stanbases but then they're all eerily quiet in the threads of celebrities talking about their nice interactions w Xtina? I wonder why :ryan3:

so much praise, the voice of a generation :heart:

2 minutes ago, shyboi said:

the way ATRL doesn't take ableism seriously speaks volumes about this place 

I agree, people throwing words like loser or beaten when it comes to mental health is very alarming.

2 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Imagine thinking you've "beaten" people with disabilities and trauma because you haven't endured either. You people are so disturbing :biblio:

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

she's such a nasty cow

2 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Who did she beat in mental health sweetie? At least have the courage to stand behind your words instead of being a coward.

imagine being in your late twenties and bullying a teenager, whew

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

The arguing about Xtina winning in life is hilarious. Jojo and Xtina's 1999 peers aren't still winning Grammys like Xtina is. The fact that Xtina's the only 1 of her 1999 peers that's not retired means she's still headstrong enough to not run and hide when things get tough in the music industry lmao haha lol. I guess being a ***** made her survive the music industry unscathed.

For you to be so damn obsessed with the GRAMMYs you should know JoJo won one in 2020.

Um idk why people are trying to justify Xtina's behaviour. She clearly did behave poorly. Hopefully she's learned from it, which it seems like she has. I don't think Jojo holds anything against her for it, this is resurfacing because of her autobiography.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Jojo clearly doesn't have a backbone; this is why she finished being a mainstream artist with her 2nd album. People like Xtina, Madonna, and to a lesser extent Mariah last because they take no bs from others. Xtina's still in the music industry while all of Xtina's 1999 peers have retired from music.

ignorant, trolling or just dense? All three?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, babycomeround said:

Um idk why people are trying to justify Xtina's behaviour. She clearly did behave poorly. Hopefully she's learned from it, which it seems like she has. I don't think Jojo holds anything against her for it, this is resurfacing because of her autobiography.

Personally, I'm not.

She was very mean and insecure back in the day but we should also praise the good from her current situation. She is not that girl anymore. She won against her personal battles and demons.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Again with the defamatory attack, when did I say mental health loser? Quote me on that if you can.

jojo and jessica, as i stated above. Uncertain, not fried. atrl1.2.thumb.gif.dee239b311e5ffb151630dba4ab51392.gifLearn how to read. I'm not responsabile for you assumptions pt. 2 atrl1.2.thumb.gif.dee239b311e5ffb151630dba4ab51392.gif

If Christina "won" then who "lost" the mental health battles? Also, how does Jessica and JoJo fit the "uncertain vocal chord" and "leaking bank account" accusation sweetie? 

Again, trying to weasel your way out of your ableism is even more pathetic. At least own it and apologize instead of squirming like a hooked fish. JoJo ans Jessica lmao, pitiful.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I'm sure you did read that sweetie ChooseyLover

Physically, Privately, Vocally and Mentally, she really won. I exclude commercially but who cares abt that ChooseyLover

The desperate backtracking. This is the original sassy quote sweetie. It's funny that you have been reduced to desperate spinning and deflecting but everyone can see what you said. So explain. If she won physically, mentally and in her private life, who LOST?

Edited by Jay07
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

The desperate backtracking. This is the original sassy quote sweetie. It's funny that you have been reduced to desperate spinning and deflecting but everyone can see what you said. So explain. If she won physically, mentally and in her private life, who LOST?

You really don't get it

5 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Personally, I'm not.

She was very mean and insecure back in the day but we should also praise the good from her current situation. She is not that girl anymore. She won against her personal battles and demons.

I was talking about her own struggles, but you insist assuming I'm against someone else. Very sad behavior.

Don't know that the Fans of X-Tina are THAT ugly :monkey:

Edited by CozySkin

17 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I don't mind a mean pop girl, but is there any artist who thinks Xtina is a nice person? :rip:

Demi Lovato

the jokes write themselves 

Not to make this about Beyoncé, though she did reference her...

But the way EVERYONE who meets Beyoncé says consistently THE EXACT SAME GLOWING REVIEW of who she is as a person...that's crazy, especially considering the kind of vitriol and hate she's always received from jealous people and/or haters who have branded her as some rude, arrogant, high-on-herself diva when that's literally the exact opposite of how everyone who has met or worked with her describes her...which, if that weren't the case, would get their name HUGE in the news, and yet no one ever has said that.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

a certain fanbase will eat for weeks, maybe years, with this new revelation. Bless their heart :bird:

Very interesting that this was your first post in this thread and then

4 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

a bunch of girls with a memoir in the pocket, uncertain vocal cords in the throat and a leaking bank account on their mind, legend X has them pressed TO THIS DAY ChooseyLover

4 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I'm sure you did read that sweetie ChooseyLover

Physically, Privately, Vocally and Mentally, she really won. I exclude commercially but who cares abt that ChooseyLover

It's very funny that you're desperately crying and trying to twist your own words but you're not getting out of it that easily sweetie. I notice the sassy gifs have suddenly stopped. So tell me sweetie if Christina won privately, mentally and vocally, who did she beat? Or is that about Jessica Simpson too like the "drag" about vocals and leaky bank accounts? Isn't Jessica Simpson worth 200 million sweetie?

Edited by Jay07

16 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

More people coming forward and exposing Xtina for being a *****.

spacer.png

Karma always wins and Xtina can only afford to book cheap ass gigs for Z listers.

What did you and your fave do this week? :coffee2:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I wonder if she threatened to end Jojo's career the way Britney did to Alexa Nikolas? :gaycat5:

50 minutes ago, shyboi said:

the way ATRL doesn't take ableism seriously speaks volumes about this place 

Louder for the people in charge of this forum. 

There should be a zero tolerance policy about this. Especially with mental health issues being rampant in the LGBTQ+ community + all the young readers this website attract, being a pop forum... 

2024 is drawing to a close, come on people we can do better, especially when the main target of the mental health mockery popular around here is also the very reason why this forum expanded that much since the late 90s...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

She was 23…

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.