Jojo exposes Xtina for being rude to her

suburbannature

8 hours ago, Chris said:

I would love to have heard D.M.F's response to all of this.

He would have to mention Moves Like Jagger and Say Something somewhere in his post :giraffe:

• Haha 1

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

It's not a coincidende that no one came to her side when she started bombing. You alienate enough people with your terrible attitude behind the scenes, no one will help you when you need them. She had to learn the hard way, oh well.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

It's not a coincidende that no one came to her side when she started bombing. You alienate enough people with your terrible attitude behind the scenes, no one will help you when you need them. She had to learn the hard way, oh well.

I've seen on Twitter someone who made a list of all the celebrities with whom Chritsina Aguilera had a beef with and there is like 40 names on it :gaycat7:

I do agree that she was disrespectful to so many people within the industry that no one wanted to work with her and help her when she started flopping. And it probably taught her a lesson and humbled her down because now she's smaller than all of the artists she has bullied during the few years her fame and success lasted :deadbanana:

I feel like no one has ever been canceled as hard as her. This happened bts and was a silent cancelation within the music industry. The public was just ignoring her releases and no one wanted to be associated to her because of her bad reputation. She went from being compared to the Britney Spears to being almost unknown.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I've seen on Twitter someone who made a list of all the celebrities with whom Chritsina Aguilera had a beef

I'm sure you did read that sweetie ChooseyLover

11 hours ago, Rev8 said:

She survived?

ChooseyLover

Physically, Privately, Vocally and Mentally, she really won. I exclude commercially but who cares abt that ChooseyLover

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Physically, Privately, Vocally and Mentally, she really won. I exclude commercially but who cares abt that ChooseyLover

Obviously, you do sweetie. 

Ableism and mental health shaming. Like fave like stan, terrible people.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Ghost said:

Is this because of Christina's expression after they kissed? :bibliahh: much ado about nothing as usual

a bunch of girls with a memoir in the pocket, uncertain vocal cords in the throat and a leaking bank account on their mind, legend X has them pressed TO THIS DAY ChooseyLover

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Obviously, you do sweetie. 

Ableism and mental health shaming. Like fave like stan, terrible people.

who am I shaming? I'm praising Christina. We can't be happy for her healing? :rip:

49 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Imagine thinking you've "beaten" people with disabilities and trauma because you haven't endured either. You people are so disturbing :biblio:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

Imagine thinking you've "beaten" people with disabilities and trauma because you haven't endured either. You people are so disturbing :biblio:

beaten who sis, you're projecting :coffee2:

53 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

who am I shaming? I'm praising Christina. We can't be happy for her healing? :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

a bunch of girls with a memoir in the pocket, uncertain vocal cords in the throat and a leaking bank account on their mind, legend X has them pressed TO THIS DAY ChooseyLover

All of your comments about this woman are so nasty and inhuman.

Stan wars should never go this far Tatami Legend. Take the time to log off for a few days and come back when you decide to be a decent human being. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Who did she beat in mental health sweetie? At least have the courage to stand behind your words instead of being a coward.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

All of your comments about this woman are so nasty and inhuman.

Stan wars should never go this far Tatami Legend. Take the time to log off for a few days and come back when you decide to be a decent human being. 

Oh I didn't even see that seething. Uncertain vocal chords, leaking bank account and her foot still on certain bitter stans' neck 25 years later, lmao. I guess they do care about commercial performance after all, they seem so angry.

crying-happy.gif

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm sorry but it's true that Xtina won privately and this includes her protecting her mental health and peace. It's not a shade or attack on any other artist to say that. Entertainment industry is brutal and the fame that comes with it is a burden that's just too heavy for many people. There's countless examples of singers or actors getting taken advantage of, trying to soothe their pain with drugs or alcohol and just overall not surviving the pressure. It's not these people's fault but the truth is that you need to be tough in order to protect your peace and stay safe. I believe Christina being a b*tch and not letting anyone get too close was at times unnecessary and rude but ultimately saved her.

• Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

32 minutes ago, gimmelaugh said:

I'm sorry but it's true that Xtina won privately and this includes her protecting her mental health and peace. It's not a shade or attack on any other artist to say that. Entertainment industry is brutal and the fame that comes with it is a burden that's just too heavy for many people. There's countless examples of singers or actors getting taken advantage of, trying to soothe their pain with drugs or alcohol and just overall not surviving the pressure. It's not these people's fault but the truth is that you need to be tough in order to protect your peace and stay safe. I believe Christina being a b*tch and not letting anyone get too close was at times unnecessary and rude but ultimately saved her.

Not claiming being rude and unlikable is "winning". Not implying Britney being locked in a conservatorship and being fed drugs for 13 years is somehow her fault for being too nice. Not claiming having mental health issues like anxiety or bipolar disorder is "losing". Too bad Christina's terrible attitude wasn't accompanied by talent and decent decision making capabilities, then she could have actually won.

Meanwhile, Beyonce was apparently the nicest celebrity and she has the best career out of all of them, so no, I don't think being a rude ******* is winning. 

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 11

10 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

The 5 Xtina stans running bc she's finally in a thread with more than 3 responses 

Christina Aguilera stans when a thread about her gets more than 3 replies 

eff97e5e1d6683uy1-6592746b8c8120f682.gif

• Haha 10

There are so many stories like this from that period, yet she won a fair amount of Grammys even without having the biggest songs. That always surprised me as a big part of winning Grammys is how likeable you are. 

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

Who did she beat in mental health sweetie? At least have the courage to stand behind your words instead of being a coward.

@Rabbit started talking about beating other people, you're putting words into my mouth. I never mentioned anyone specifically outside the memoirs club.

I was simply praising how she healed from her pettiness and past behavior. She is now in a good place in her life and I don't see what's wrong with it. Why are you so bitter, let her be happy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ericcartman said:

There are so many stories like this from that period, yet she won a fair amount of Grammys even without having the biggest songs. That always surprised me as a big part of winning Grammys is how likeable you are. 

The dumbest take of them all. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

@Rabbit started talking about beating other people, you're putting words into my mouth. I never mentioned anyone specifically outside the memoirs club.

I was simply praising how she healed from her pettiness and past behavior. She is now in a good place in her life and I don't see what's wrong with it. Why are you so bitter, let her be happy.

I'm still wondering who the mental health "loser" with weak vocal chords and a memoir is, come on sweetie don't backpedal now, at least stand behind your ableism.

• Like 3

The hate for Christina is unjustified. She behaved badly in the past but it's time for some people to let it go.

It's unbelievable how certain people gets mad seeing her thriving. Im really happy for her.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.