Jojo exposes Xtina for being rude to her

suburbannature

being unnecessarily rude always comes back to bite at some point in your life.

I'm glad that Legend X seems to be a different person today, but yeah, her attitude was definitely something back in the day :ghostface:

• Like 1

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

2 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

This is supposed to be trolling, right?

OP: Xtina was/probably still is a horrible person. Everyone knows. There have been countless stories.

Christina has grown up since then. She herself was a young adult in 2000. ATRL living in the past is nothing new. :dies: 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Legends like Etta James, Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Celine dion have said otherwise. Their opinions definitely would trounce some rando atrl or Twitter gay. 

Didn't ask them or you. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Stallo said:

Not to discredit her in any way, but this approach annoys me. If you decide to speak on experiences like this about someone spesific; spill the tea. Tell us what happened. Or shut up. 

Y'all drag P!nk anytime she goes into specific details :suburban:

Not to discredit her in any way, but this approach annoys me. If you decide to speak on experiences like this about someone spesific; spill the tea. Tell us what happened. Or shut up. 

The whole story is in the book. 

• Thanks 1

wasn't xtina's backstory that she was bullied, and no one like her. she really just has sucked her whole life it's insane, what a flop

Edited by xxxlamb
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

ITS BEEN 25 YEARS. TWENTY FIVE YEARS and people are still talking about random moments they had with Christina. PLEASE MOVE ON. :deadbanana2:

this just shows how nasty and horrible she truly was for her actions to have such a  longlasting impact...too bad her art couldn't do the same

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

If you speak on it (and write about it) as a grown woman years later; then yes. In my opinion. You chose to use your platform publicly Critizice someone. If you do that you should specify why. 

2 hours ago, Genius2 said:

There is a video on Twitter showing Jojo singing xtina songs, attending her concert, wearing clothes with Mrs. Aguilera's face, among other things. So, if Xtina treated her so badly, why do you sing her songs, go to her concerts and wear clothes with her face on them?

She is a hypocrite

2 hours ago, Shinkirou said:

Ok..? Like she said, we already knew Xtina was a b*tch at the time. So if she's not gonna spill the full tea why even bring up something that happened 20 years ago? Love Jojo tho

Weird comments... JoJo wrote a book about her career and experiences in the industry. Of course she's going to mention a bad experience she had with one of her idols (who she didn't name). And the point of the story also seems to be that it was a lesson for her to ensure she didn't make anyone feel the way she felt then. It seems like it is a key part of her education.

It doesn't mean she hates Xtina 20 years later or holds a grudge. It's literally just a personal experience she had. 

Edited by Golowhore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Is there anyone in the industry that had positive experiences meeting/working with Chritina Aguilera ? Every time someone mentions her it is to expose how horrible she treats them :/ I feel sorry for Jojo. 

See my post above, hope that helps bb <3

6 minutes ago, xxxlamb said:

this just shows how nasty and horrible she truly was for her actions to have such a  longlasting impact...too bad her art couldn't do the same

She probably ignored JOJO and this was enough to scar her for life? PLEASE. This is what Z list stars have to do when they have to sell something. Bad mouth another celebrity. I actually liked Jojo because she is a great singer but she needs to take her own advice and take the HIGH ROAD instead of talking about 20 year old incidents with celebrities. :ace: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 minutes ago, xxxlamb said:

She probably ignored JOJO and this was enough to scar her for life? PLEASE. This is what Z list stars have to do when they have to sell something. Bad mouth another celebrity. I actually liked Jojo because she is a great singer but she needs to take her own advice and take the HIGH ROAD instead of talking about 20 year old incidents with celebrities. :ace: 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Like Jojo said, everyone already knew she was rude to everyone during that period of her life, it just sucked that Jojo was so young and still got treated like that from someone she looked up to.  Good thing Xtina grew up and was humbled, she seems like a very nice person today.

• Like 1

do we think she was cold probably... is she the same person now... definitely not ! I have sources that say she's super changed and very appreciative of every single thing that comes to her life

Like Jojo said, everyone already knew she was rude to everyone during that period of her life, it just sucked that Jojo was so young and still got treated like that from someone she looked up to.  Good thing Xtina grew up and was humbled, she seems like a very nice person today.

10 minutes ago, Golowhore said:

Weird comments... JoJo wrote a book about her career and experiences in the industry. Of course she's going to mention a bad experience she had with one of her idols (who she didn't name). And the point of the story also seems to be that it was a lesson for her to ensure she didn't make anyone feel the way she felt then. It seems like it is a key part of her education.

It doesn't mean she hates Xtina 20 years later or holds a grudge. It's literally just a personal experience she had. 

Well she didn't mention anything about her book in the clip. And the host made it seem like she was about to spill something interesting and she didn't. That's what's weird.

I feel like back then Legend was being camp and was IRLing the diva stereotype. Too ahead of her time but what's new?? Once she became a mom she lost interest and toned it down. I think.

Xtina wanted to be featured "Baby It's You" but Jojo said "nah, I have Bow Wow" is the only reason I can think of why Xtina would be so nasty and so rude 

• Haha 2

Whatever, that was 20 years ago, move on!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Genius2 said:

There is a video on Twitter showing Jojo singing xtina songs, attending her concert, wearing clothes with Mrs. Aguilera's face, among other things. So, if Xtina treated her so badly, why do you sing her songs, go to her concerts and wear clothes with her face on them?

She is a hypocrite

Because this all got blown out of proportion by certain fanbases. Even in the video, JoJo says she has nothing against the person. 

4 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

The 5 Xtina stans running bc she's finally in a thread with more than 3 responses 

Y'all are the ones running in here, but maybe it's good for y'all to run. Xtina keeping fanbases healthy. :xtinass:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.