Jojo exposes Xtina for being rude to her

suburbannature

2 hours ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Jojo clearly doesn't have a backbone; this is why she finished being a mainstream artist with her 2nd album. People like Xtina, Madonna, and to a lesser extent Mariah last because they take no bs from others. Xtina's still in the music industry while all of Xtina's 1999 peers have retired from music.

This is supposed to be trolling, right?

OP: Xtina was/probably still is a horrible person. Everyone knows. There have been countless stories.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

25 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

We've heard all those stories over the years the disappointment should've been gone years ago :sistrens: 

This is the first time we were made aware that she came after a 13 year old though :tsk:

6 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

This is supposed to be trolling, right?

OP: Xtina was/probably still is a horrible person. Everyone knows. There have been countless stories.

I don't troll. 

I said nothing but the TRUTH!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

I've noticed that so many female singers with amazing voices often come across as rude or diva-like. I wonder if all the perpetual praise they get growing up goes to their heads :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Is there anyone in the industry that had positive experiences meeting/working with Chritina Aguilera ? Every time someone mentions her it is to expose how horrible she treats them :/ I feel sorry for Jojo. 

Demi Lovato, miley cyrus, etta james, whitney houston, doja cat, ariana grande, selena gomez, Nicole richie, Paris hilton, Jennifer Hudson, Christina grimmie (rip), Patti Labelle, Lil kim, nicki Minaj, Megan the stallion and just at the top of my head. 

There is a video on Twitter showing Jojo singing xtina songs, attending her concert, wearing clothes with Mrs. Aguilera's face, among other things. So, if Xtina treated her so badly, why do you sing her songs, go to her concerts and wear clothes with her face on them?

She is a hypocrite

• Like 5

This twitter thread explains it all.

I'll be honest, Jojo still loving and supporting Xtina as much she has done over the years, even as recently as this year, to then go on to say this is interesting.

Where is this coming from all of a sudden? 

Also, personally, I wouldn't want anything to do with my "idol" if they blatantly disrespected me and, as the video below shows, I saw no disrespect (unless something occurred backstage/off camera).

Nonetheless…

:huh:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Christina never had the discography let alone proficient vocal chops to be acting like a diva.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Jojo clearly doesn't have a backbone; this is why she finished being a mainstream artist with her 2nd album. People like Xtina, Madonna, and to a lesser extent Mariah last because they take no bs from others. Xtina's still in the music industry while all of Xtina's 1999 peers have retired from music.

unless you're referring to Britney and the Britney clones… most of the other peers have not retired. Enrique, Ricky Martin, Pink, JLo, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce are all still around…

• Thanks 1

I thought it was Jojo Siwa

• Haha 1

Ok..? Like she said, we already knew Xtina was a b*tch at the time. So if she's not gonna spill the full tea why even bring up something that happened 20 years ago? Love Jojo tho

Ok..? Like she said, we already knew Xtina was a b*tch at the time. So if she's not gonna spill the full tea why even bring up something that happened 20 years ago? Love Jojo tho

Damn who hasn't Xtina been rude to? Mariah, Gaga, Britney, Melanie, JoJo. Mary J. Blige too I think? :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Christina never had the discography let alone proficient vocal chops to be acting like a diva.

Legends like Etta James, Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Celine dion have said otherwise. Their opinions definitely would trounce some rando atrl or Twitter gay. 

4 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

a certain fanbase will eat for weeks, maybe years, with this new revelation. Bless their heart :bird:

smiling-turn-around.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gimmelaugh said:

The Xtina rude allegations are always like that. She made me feel a certain way. She didn't say anything to me. She rolled her eyes at me. She was so cold to me. Zzzzzzz

She was cold and unapproachable back then, whatever. As a Xtina fan I really couldn't care less, I would feel sad if I were Jojo back then but then again it's not like it's Xtina's job to be nice and warm and cute to others, no matter who they are or how old they are. It's a bad experience for a fan but it's not anything outrageous imo :coffee2: 

I guess it's also somewhat true that her b*tchy attitude helped her survive in the industry and build a happy life for herself. 

Actually there are usually a lot of specificities about her rude behavior allegations, she stuck her hand out of Mary J Bling to kiss, she invaded Mariah's party and acted obnoxious, she kicked Destiny Child out of their dressing room, she called Madonna old and a has been...

smiling-turn-around.gif

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

This twitter thread explains it all.

I'll be honest, Jojo still loving and supporting Xtina as much she has done over the years, even as recently as this year, to then go on to say this is interesting.

Where is this coming from all of a sudden? 

Also, personally, I wouldn't want anything to do with my "idol" if they blatantly disrespected me and, as the video below shows, I saw no disrespect (unless something occurred backstage/off camera).

Nonetheless…

:huh:

She also used to talk about not liking Britney because she has no vocal talent but now she's the biggest Britney fan??? It's a bit of an interesting 180 but judging by some responses in this thread from specific fanbases....I guess it worked so get money Jojo lol

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Xtinct said there can only be one white girl with a big voice and can do vocal runs and it's gonna be me! :suburban:

:ahh: 

• Thumbs Down 1

ITS BEEN 25 YEARS. TWENTY FIVE YEARS and people are still talking about random moments they had with Christina. PLEASE MOVE ON. :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.