• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

Another story about Xtina's attitude yet no specifics. I know you want to sell your story, Jojo, but don't beat around the bush.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Jump said:

I'm an Xtina fan, so this is disappointing. Especially as Jojo was just a kid at the time. 

On the bright side, all these stories about her attitude pertain to her 2000s persona. She has definitely softened. 

I totally agree. I don't think she has that same attitude now but this story really is a confirmation of what we all knew.

Weak nice girls don't survive in this industry, so I'm thankful for her rude and strong personality iykwim ChooseyLover

Edited by Totami Legend
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I mean, what else do you need to know? She made a 14 year old huge fan feel like ****. Are the specifics necessary?

If you speak on it (and write about it) as a grown woman years later; then yes. In my opinion. You chose to use your platform publicly Critizice someone. If you do that you should specify why. 

7 minutes ago, x æ a-xii said:

so sad for little JoJo... and of top of that she had to "kiss" that nasty ass ***** at TRL... ugh that should've suck so bad

mtv-trl-with-christina-aguilera-ludacris

you can tell Xtinta had her mean on that day and felt the need to be an ass to JoJo

mtv-trl-with-christina-aguilera-ludacris

That Top 🤭

Edited by CozySkin
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, BornUnbroken said:

Even worse considering Jojo was probably around 14/15 at the time.

literally…..that lady truly was a nasty ass for no reason, the rumors of her orchestrating so many things against other girls (bigger than her) in the industry ring true. 

hope she finally found peace 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Weak nice girls don't survive in this industry, so I'm thankful for her rude and strong personality iykwim ChooseyLover

I live for Xtina's bitchy attitude in the 2000s because I do feel it was a phase and it was... entertaining. But towards JoJo? Really? Why? There was no need sis :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Stallo said:

If you speak on it (and write about it) as a grown woman years later; then yes. In my opinion. You chose to use your platform publicly Critizice someone. If you do that you should specify why. 

Well, personally I don't want to know...

• Like 2

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

literally…..that lady truly was a nasty ass for no reason, the rumors of her orchestrating so many things against other girls (bigger than her) in the industry ring true. 

hope she finally found peace 

i think she finally did, a beautiful family, bomb shocking body and upcoming new music. She healed from the pettiness. 1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

24 minutes ago, Stallo said:

Not to discredit her in any way, but this approach annoys me. If you decide to speak on experiences like this about someone spesific; spill the tea. Tell us what happened. Or shut up. 

20 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Yeah I hate that too. If you are gonna talk about it then be completely transparent and don't beat around the bush. 

JoJo is not TMZ. the point of this story is not what Xtina did, it's how it made JoJo feel and how she chose to deal with that.

• Thanks 7

6 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

we don't 

ChooseyLover

• Haha 1

the xtina of today is not the xtina of the her 20s.... yall need to let it goooo i am sure xtina is ashamed of her behavior 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

we don't 

ChooseyLover

If you're nice, they take advantage of you so in a way Xtina survived the abusive and controlling industry by being a petty and nasty person to everyone. A self defense mechanism that protected her if you think about it. ChooseyLover

• Thumbs Down 1

Yet she was partying with her like 2 years ago.

So Jojo book is all about how other popgirls made her feel.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

My guess is that Xtinta threw a tantrum because she didn't wanna share the stage with JoJo and made her feel inferior or worse... but anyways buy the book tho! #OVERTHEINFLUENCE out 9/17!! #stopbitchingstartarevolution lol

Jojo clearly doesn't have a backbone; this is why she finished being a mainstream artist with her 2nd album. People like Xtina, Madonna, and to a lesser extent Mariah last because they take no bs from others. Xtina's still in the music industry while all of Xtina's 1999 peers have retired from music.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 42

Sometimes there's no explanation or circumstances that can save the fact you're a piece of ****. Sometimes rich people are actually twats and thinking you know them cause you watch their interviews and listen to their music is a notion you need to leave behind once you pass the age of fifteen. You'd think twenty plus years of credible interactions, thousands of stories and blind items would make people realize that but alas, everyone is shitty and your fave can do no wrong when you're a stan.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Jojo clearly doesn't have a backbone; this is why she finished being a mainstream artist with her 2nd album. People like Xtina, Madonna, and to a lesser extent Mariah last because they take no bs from others. Xtina's still in the music industry while all of Xtina's 1999 peers have retired from music.

You really think you did something here huh? JoJo finished being a mainstream artist with her 2nd album because she signed a bad and exploitative contract when she was twelve.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

She was literally a child, you could just say X has grown and isn't like that anymore then try and blame jojo for the industry being a bag of ****. 

• Like 4

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

yeah how dare Jojo take advantage of her by saying hi 

ChooseyLover

I mean, when you're used to be that insecure and closed you won't open up to anyone, including the new it girl in town. I get Xtina, she was lost in her insecurities. ChooseyLover

Just now, A-V-XYZ said:

People like Xtina, Madonna, and to a lesser extent Mariah last because they take no bs from others. Xtina's still in the music industry while all of Xtina's 1999 peers have retired from music.

They are all strong women who found the strength to survive. And they fully made it in their own way. ChooseyLover

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.