Jojo exposes Xtina for being rude to her

suburbannature

10 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Ok, so I really didn't want to engage in this conversation but here's my take

1. Christina was really mean and nasty back in the day. That's really not up for debate. Jojo had a bad experience, and she has the right to speak about it. Saying she's saying this for clout or to sell books is rather silly. Christina hasn't been relevant in a long time, and this will have zero to no impact on the 'status' of her career moving forward.

2. Fighters coming for Jojo attending Christina's party as if Christina didn't show up drunk at one of Mariah's parties and made a mess of herself, like, be for real, these celebs go to these parties all the time, it's called PR.

Honestly, it's not that serious and this is by no means a reason to turn on Jojo simply for referencing an event that affected her as a child, whether Christina is allegedly a different person now is a different story.

Loooool at you claiming you didn't want to engage in this conversation…like babe I've seen you on ATRL jumping at any chance to say negative things about Christina for literally like what? Four, five years at this point. Hell I'm sure you've been on here badmouthing her before I've even joined this forum 

• Like 2

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Loooool at you claiming you didn't want to engage in this conversation…like babe I've seen you on ATRL jumping at any chance to say negative things about Christina for literally like what? Four, five years at this point. Hell I'm sure you've been on here badmouthing her before I've even joined this forum 

Ok

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Wah wah wah "Christina is not relevant!" yet the ***** is perching on her threads lololol. X haters are sad. They should engage to her "irrelevancy" and don't make opinions about her, lol. 

Edited by CocoPouf
  • Like 1

Is Jojo that girl with that 1 hit before 1/2 of you commenting was even born.. why are you all team JoJo all of sudden? Yet non of you own ha albums 

:sistrens:

Talking about her and only referring to her as "this person" made me cackle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.