Jojo exposes Xtina for being rude to her

suburbannature

13 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

So dramatic :rip:
If Jojo was so traumatized and butthurt why did she have zero problem going to one of Christina's launch parties in Hollywood? Its giving clout chaser. 

When did I ever say any of that :rip: Can't she have a cold/disappointing encounter with someone she idolized, share it, and still admire that person's talents? Y'all know JoJo has shown her love so many times, even mentioning her deep cuts. I understand the video in the OP can sound shady but she didn't lie and she wasn't ill intentioned. Y'all need to calm down a bit.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 2

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

wait a sec

if this was the encounter she's referencing that was fully televised, wouldnt the recollection be a little... overdramatized? unless there was a harsher interaction behind the scenes, xtina literally leaned in for a quick cheek to cheek kiss quite courteously

tumblr_mwovs5u9CU1r33943o3_250sq.gifv

Edited by attention

Britney stans having a residency in this thread :deadbanana2: Like this is the most exciting thing that happened to y'all in a while. :deadbanana2:

:xtinass:nyway, as I said before Christina is an introvert and people mistake that for rudeness.

Edited by WalkAway
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, attention said:

wait a sec

if this was the encounter she's referencing that was fully televised, wouldnt the recollection be a little... overdramatized? unless there was a harsher interaction behind the scenes, xtina literally leaned in for a quick cheek to cheek kiss quite courteously

It's giving headline chasing I fear. I never expected this from Jojo...

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It's giving headline chasing I fear. I never expected this from Jojo...

Also in case anyone wants the full TRL episode:

She can still be a fan if her love supersedes the meeting. I want to give Jojo benefit of the doubt granted she said in the book the encounter waswhen she 'greeted' Xtina, if it was before the cameras were rolling I would get it... But if it's the exact moment where they did a cheek kiss in the tagged pics...:rip:

Spoiler

in before Gaga writes a memoir of feeling some type of way of this moment on the voice:

xtina-gagatina.gif

15 minutes ago, attention said:

Also in case anyone wants the full TRL episode:

She can still be a fan if her love supersedes the meeting. I want to give Jojo benefit of the doubt granted she said in the book the encounter waswhen she 'greeted' Xtina, if it was before the cameras were rolling I would get it... But if it's the exact moment where they did a cheek kiss in the tagged pics...:rip:

Hide contents

in before Gaga writes a memoir of feeling some type of way of this moment on the voice:

xtina-gagatina.gif

The link doesn't show. I would like to see the full episode just to see if I detect something shady or weird from Legend X.

That IG story you shared above is the one I remember and I can't recall when she posted it but it was... years ago. She really has felt a certain way about that encounter for so long. It's not something she came up with now...

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

The link doesn't show. I would like to see the full episode just to see if I detect something shady or weird from Legend X.

That IG story you shared above is the one I remember and I can't recall when she posted it but it was... years ago. She really has felt a certain way about that encounter for so long. It's not something she came up with now...

here's the link where the clip was likely taken on twitter: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qclx

• Thanks 1

I had no idea who Jojo was until this post… I think Christina did it again… she made someone famous just by creating controversy with her name… like with Lady Gaga in 2008-9

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

When did I ever say any of that :rip: Can't she have a cold/disappointing encounter with someone she idolized, share it, and still admire that person's talents? Y'all know JoJo has shown her love so many times, even mentioning her deep cuts. I understand the video in the OP can sound shady but she didn't lie and she wasn't ill intentioned. Y'all need to calm down a bit.

Its the fact that she chose to spend hours getting glammed up and traveling to literally go to an event organized by Christina and where you would even potentially run into Christina. There's a big difference between continuing to admire from afar after an alleged bad interaction versus continuing to go to events organized by someone you allegedly had a bad interaction with. Like someone was a ***** to you  but then you go out of your way to go promote said *****?
Sorry but something doesn't add up which makes it seem as though Jojo is essentially trying to sensationalize what was essentially a 5 minute interaction 20+ years ago. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 6:36 PM, JustHoran said:

Stop looking for excuses for bad behavior. She has always been known for being terrible to people, including fans. My cousin who lives in California met her back in the day and she was just as everyone has described.

Now Playing: Britney, *****!

Signature: Britney Spears.

Sending best wishes to your cousin who lives in California, dear! 

Why was I expecting Jojo Siwa :deadbanana4:

Anyways, Xtina was definitely a rude person back in the day. From throwing chewed gum to fans to dragging a reporter from coughing in an interview lmao. But she seems a lot different now and flopping hard definitely played a huge part in that. Besides the fact that people has been cancelled for less than what she's done and I think she's very aware of that.

11 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Its the fact that she chose to spend hours getting glammed up and traveling to literally go to an event organized by Christina and where you would even potentially run into Christina. There's a big difference between continuing to admire from afar after an alleged bad interaction versus continuing to go to events organized by someone you allegedly had a bad interaction with. Like someone was a ***** to you  but then you go out of your way to go promote said *****?
Sorry but something doesn't add up which makes it seem as though Jojo is essentially trying to sensationalize what was essentially a 5 minute interaction 20+ years ago. 

Maybe she just wanted to try her luck and have an interaction with her now, knowing both of them are different persons than they were 20 years ago and sharing common friends in the industry (Demi, Tayla Parx, the list goes on). By the looks of it it seems like it didn't happen.

They're both amazing and y'all know despite what she is saying now she holds a lot of respect and admiration for everything Xtina has done artistically. I watched that TRL episode... and they were together on set for a while. I don't know what happened but I can tell by JoJo's body language she was stanning hard and in awe of Christina. I wish her experience with her was different and she was getting the Sabrina treatment today because she was just as worthy (or more) of it.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Thanks 1

Ok, so I really didn't want to engage in this conversation but here's my take

1. Christina was really mean and nasty back in the day. That's really not up for debate. Jojo had a bad experience, and she has the right to speak about it. Saying she's saying this for clout or to sell books is rather silly. Christina hasn't been relevant in a long time, and this will have zero to no impact on the 'status' of her career moving forward.

2. Fighters coming for Jojo attending Christina's party as if Christina didn't show up drunk at one of Mariah's parties and made a mess of herself, like, be for real, these celebs go to these parties all the time, it's called PR.

Honestly, it's not that serious and this is by no means a reason to turn on Jojo simply for referencing an event that affected her as a child, whether Christina is allegedly a different person now is a different story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, attention said:

wait a sec

Jojo explicitly said this happened on set, she wanted to greet her and Christina rolled her eyes and looked at her up and down, which means this would've happened before the live show, again, this was standard Christina behaviour so dismissing Jojo's statement just because there's a clip of Christina acting 'decently' doesn't take away the fact the situation didn't happen.

If I'm honest with you, fighters are taking this way too personally and no need to be this nasty towards Jojo, as most of you claim, Christina is a different person now but just because she's grown up doesn't mean she doesn't have to take accountability for her past actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Ok, so I really didn't want to engage in this conversation but here's my take

1. Christina was really mean and nasty back in the day. That's really not up for debate. Jojo had a bad experience, and she has the right to speak about it. Saying she's saying this for clout or to sell books is rather silly. Christina hasn't been relevant in a long time, and this will have zero to no impact on the 'status' of her career moving forward.

2. Fighters coming for Jojo attending Christina's party as if Christina didn't show up drunk at one of Mariah's parties and made a mess of herself, like, be for real, these celebs go to these parties all the time, it's called PR.

Honestly, it's not that serious and this is by no means a reason to turn on Jojo simply for referencing an event that affected her as a child, whether Christina is allegedly a different person now is a different story.

You just contradicted yourself. You Said christina hasn't been relevant in a long time but then u said jojo attended christinas party for pr purposes .. someone who has no relevant wouldn't be able to give u any pr. 

• Haha 2

never liked xtina or her music in the first place, and today no one else does it either. 

25 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

You just contradicted yourself. You Said christina hasn't been relevant in a long time but then u said jojo attended christinas party for pr purposes .. someone who has no relevant wouldn't be able to give u any pr. 

Just because you lack comprehension skills doesn't mean I've contradicted myself.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Just because you lack comprehension skills doesn't mean I've contradicted myself.

You literally said christina isn't relevant anymore. Why then would Jojo go to a Christina party to get pr? That makes no sense. You'd wanna go to someone's party who is relevant (according to you) and who u are gonna get PR from, not someone who no one cares about. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

You literally said christina isn't relevant anymore. Why then would Jojo go to a Christina party to get pr? That makes no sense. You'd wanna go to someone's party who is relevant (according to you) and who u are gonna get PR from, not someone who no one cares about. 

I have like, zero interest in engaging with you, go google the meaning of PR events, especially those attached to album releases and call it a day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Another year, another autobiography saying Xtina was rude af to them. :bird:

19 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

So dramatic :rip:
If Jojo was so traumatized and butthurt why did she have zero problem going to one of Christina's launch parties in Hollywood? Its giving clout chaser. 

It's alarming how slow some of you are. She never said she was traumatised or still bitter. She had a disappointing experience with one of her idols when she was 13 and, at the start of her own career, it was a lesson for her in how she wanted to treat fans going forward. That's all it is. Her attending Christina's events actually shows that she didn't let that meeting sour her love and admiration for Christina.

She didn't just randomly bring this up out of the blue in an interview. The entire point of a memoir is to revisit old memories and experiences, and meeting an idol is a significant one. She didn't even name Christina becauseher main reason for talking about this meeting was the positive lesson she took from it.

If you think she was overreacting, fine. But it's not really that deep either way.

Edited by Golowhore
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.