Jojo exposes Xtina for being rude to her

suburbannature

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I agree, people throwing words like loser or beaten when it comes to mental health is very alarming.

i meant xtina :ryan3:

• Haha 1

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

1 hour ago, Death & Decay said:

She was 23…

oops my b 

2 hours ago, WalkAway said:

I wonder if she threatened to end Jojo's career the way Britney did to Alexa Nikolas? :gaycat5:

queen of deflection! 

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I know you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least use your one braincell. Almost every Xtina thread on ATRL is a hit because the Britney and Mariah stans (usually) run into every single one trying to drag her. :deadbanana2: This fossilized forum posts and drags her more than they care about any new popstar. She still has them obsessed 20 years later.

well you surely seem perfectly unbothered! :thing:

1 hour ago, Richie.Valdez said:

spacer.png

Who are we missing? 

spacer.png

When did she feud with Madonna? I thought they got along well that one time they were spotted together. :deadbanana2:

14 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Whatever, that was 20 years ago, move on!

Apparently neither JOJO nor ATRL can move on from the 2000s. :ace: 

5 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Apparently neither JOJO nor ATRL can move on from the 2000s. :ace: 

Do you know what an autobiography is? :johnald:

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Do you know what an autobiography is? :johnald:

I know that people always bring up Chrsitina's name when they need to sell a cheap product. Its time to move on. :johnald:

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

Taking pleasure at someone's personal troubles is sociopathic. I have a few popstars I don't care for but I cannot imagine being happy at something terrible happening to their health/mental health, much less to say my fave "won" in terms of mental health or private life. It's depraved and shows the depths of desparation of a specific fandom that has been under Britney's heel for a quarter of a century and keep going back to the mental health attacks over and over. I'm surprised it's still not a ZTP offense the same way posters claiming Kesha lied were (rightfully) purged immediately.

It will be part of ZTP, mark my word. This forum will collapse if it doesn't keep up with with the time. 

The type of monstrous posts I've encountered have no room to exist in the time of social awakening we've been witnessing since the late 10s. 🙌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the truth is Jojo was still respectful in shedding light to what she's experienced and she's still a fan to this day. I think the hardcore fighters on my tl are ott in attacking her, as well as when pink would bring up these encounters

:xtinass:

• Thanks 3

Just now, Onyxmage said:

I know that people always bring up Chrsitina's name when they need to sell a cheap product. Its time to move on. :johnald:

Gurl, I love Xtina down but we don't have to stand behind everything she does. Neither she nor any other artist. If JoJo had an interaction with her that made her realize she needs to be kind to people that admire her then I think it's worth sharing. She didn't even call her by her name because that wasn't even the point to begin with, it's just that people are very nosy.

There are dozen of mean and worse people in the industry than Xtina, it's always easy to name one that's already down when you need attention. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Christina can't even sell herself

• Like 3
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Oh was the vocal chord "drag" about JoJo and Jessica Simpson too, who are both known as vocalists? Or the private life drag? Or the mental health drag? Have they been known to struggle? And what fanbase were you referring to in your first post?

Keep trying to gaslight.

You've putted defamatory words into my mouth and made assumptions about my comments but I am the one gaslighting you lmfao

Edited by Totami Legend

12 minutes ago, Robburro said:

Christina can't even sell herself

Do they genuinely think people are going to buy her book because she mentions her (and not even by name) in one page? Delirious :toofunny2:

Anyway, stream Secret Love (and Car Wash):

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 hours ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Jojo clearly doesn't have a backbone; this is why she finished being a mainstream artist with her 2nd album. People like Xtina, Madonna, and to a lesser extent Mariah last because they take no bs from others. Xtina's still in the music industry while all of Xtina's 1999 peers have retired from music.

Can you please educate yourself on why "she stopped" making music. Ew.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Oh was the vocal chord "drag" about JoJo and Jessica Simpson too, who are both known as vocalists?

oh baby we already know your bar is in hell when it comes to vocals, of course you call these girls vocalists :xtinass:

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

oh baby we already know your bar is in hell when it comes to vocals, of course you call these girls vocalists :xtinass:

I usually enjoy your posts but you seriously need to get educated on who JoJo is. :dies:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I usually enjoy your posts but you seriously need to get educated on who JoJo is. :dies:

I know who she is, i prefer her teen voice tbh - the recordings didn't to it for me also I never said she can't sing come on!:kitty:

Just now, Totami Legend said:

I know who she is, i prefer her teen voice tbh - the recordings didn't to it for me also I never said she can't sing come on!:kitty:

She is a VOCALIST! Was born one and will die as one!

• Like 1

It's unfortunate that this happened since I love both JoJo and Xtina but it's not really that surprising, it's well known that Christina didn't have the best attitude during those years. Thankfully she has changed and has been pretty much non problematic since like 2013

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

When did she feud with Madonna? I thought they got along well that one time they were spotted together. :deadbanana2:

I'm sure they're fine now but she threw some shade after the VMA kiss:

The nerve of her digging at Madonna for doing the 'same old' when at the time she was rehashing the Erotica era. :rip:

Edited by Capris Groove
  • Haha 1

Another celebrity having unpleasant experience with this woman. Why are we not surprised.

All her floppage is deserved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Christina's name can't even help her sell her own products. What makes you think her name can sell other people's products?

• Like 2

Xtina proved along the years that she's got narcissistic tendencies, considering her repeated disgusting behavior - always looking down op people while she's not all that.

Karma started punishing her early on her career and is definitely not done yet! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.