• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• ChooseyLover

• Jay07

• BionicWooHoo

3 minutes ago, BornUnbroken said:

Even worse considering Jojo was probably around 14/15 at the time.

:biblio: Wtf is her issue

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

well-so-im-done.gif

I love me Xtina music, but her attitude is not it.

• Like 5

As someone who has been a stan of Xtina for years... I'm just gonna pretend I did not see that. :dancehall: 

Tbf, there were some other stories about her being rude that eventually got an explanation, so I will hope that an explanation for this comes soon.

Edited by LovingDays
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 6

Not to discredit her in any way, but this approach annoys me. If you decide to speak on experiences like this about someone spesific; spill the tea. Tell us what happened. Or shut up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

The way she has praised Britney, Beyoncé, Selena and Taylor suring this press tour, I can't wait to read all the tea on he book, specially about Jumping Trains and her firing her mother has her manager

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Stallo said:

Not to discredit her in any way, but this approach annoys me. If you decide to speak on experiences like this about someone spesific; spill the tea. Tell us what happened. Or shut up. 

Yeah I hate that too. If you are gonna talk about it then be completely transparent and don't beat around the bush. 

I would also like to hear what christina has to say about this but tbh she probably doesn't even remember that since she lives in her own world and 2004 was so long ago now. Also it seems from like the 2010 onwards Christina was a totally different person because everyone who meets her now only has good things to say about her. 

Edited by Distantconstellation
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Stallo said:

Maybe she describes it more in her book and want people to find out from there when they read it?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

On 9/15/2024 at 4:26 PM, LovingDays said:

As someone who has been a stan of Xtina for years... I'm just gonna pretend I did not see that. :dancehall: 

Tbf, there were some other stories about her being rude that eventually got an explanation, so I will hope that an explanation for this comes soon.

You can't explain away over 20+ bad interactions :ryan3: at some point u gotta just look at that Reflection.mp3 and let it show u who u really are and accept it 

Edited by IBeMe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

I'm an Xtina fan, so this is disappointing. Especially as Jojo was just a kid at the time. 

On the bright side, all these stories about her attitude pertain to her 2000s persona. She has definitely softened. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, x æ a-xii said:

mtv-trl-with-christina-aguilera-ludacris

I remember JoJo posting that first pic on her IG stories years ago and she captioned it "Xtina looks disgusted" or something like that...

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.