Libertarian Party of New Hampshire tweets out call to murder VP Kamala Harris

Communion

To think that if Elon Musk didn't own X, a tweet like that would rightfully get you blocked. 

• Like 1

Facilitated by Elon Musk's nazi platform 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

3rd parties in the US having a banner year :clap3:

Green Party: "We should have a higher minimum wage and end the genocide in Gaza"

Libertarian Party: "We should literally murder liberal elected officials in order to abolish all taxation and age of consent laws"

Democratic partisans: "I hate these things equally"

:suburban:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Them crying that they cannot wish the DEATH of someone :bibliahh:

What would they want next??

Putting people in jail because of sexuality? Splitting people based on their skin color?

istg

• Like 1

These massive idiots who do not understand how free speech works and will whine and cry over not being able to send death threats and incite hate :shakeno:

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Wonder how many posts there are on this forum calling for the deaths of politicians 

Ah yes, random anonymous internet users sh*t posting on a forum is the same as an official political party with 2mil+ supporters posting something like that to their official public account

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel like Libertarians are the lite versions of Republicans.

39 minutes ago, Communion said:

Green Party: "We should have a higher minimum wage and end the genocide in Gaza"

Libertarian Party: "We should literally murder liberal elected officials in order to abolish all taxation and age of consent laws"

Democratic partisans: "I hate these things equally"

remind me not to enter your threads anymore so I don't get my words taken wildly out of context 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Libertarian Party has turned into trash :khalyan:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, favorite crime said:

Ah yes, random anonymous internet users sh*t posting on a forum is the same as an official political party with 2mil+ supporters posting something like that to their official public account

Rules for thee, not for me. We get it.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.