Jeffree Star announces 15th anniversary re-issue of Beauty Killer

psychodiva336

Thoughts?

Jeffree as a person aside, I think this album has quite a few bops (looking at you, Prisoner and Electric Sugar Pop) and it's nice to see he's finally acknowledging it :katie2: Also the anniversary vinyl pressings are pretty cute!

• Like 1

He's a trash person but I actually really like a few songs off this album. It would be a kii if he got Nicki to acknowledge Lollipop Luxury :rip: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

This album has a lot of guilty pleasures for me... The first 8 tracks are all way better than they have any business being.  

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

This album has a lot of guilty pleasures for me... The first 8 tracks are all way better than they have any business being.  

Right :jonnycat: Kinda insane to think they were just randomly dropped as Jeffree Star album filler, with the proper promo they could really be huge

I remember this being all-over MySpace and those music-sharing platforms that gave us all computer viruses, haha.

• Like 4

It's gonna flop just like the original release:ahh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

He's a trash person but I actually really like a few songs off this album. It would be a kii if he got Nicki to acknowledge Lollipop Luxury :rip: 

I remebe my older sister being a Stan when she was in high school at the time lol (always referred to Jeffree as a "******" :sad:)

Anyway, when I listened to the album a decade ago, I remember liking

- Prisoner remix ft porcelain black

- Louis Vuitton body bag

- Electric Sugar Pop

- Fame & Riches, Rehab *******

• Like 2

The fact that i might be one of the few ppl who knew him through MySpace and his songs 

like believe it or not i knew Nicki Minaj through his music.. it was lowkey a cultural reset ngl but he's still trash tho

• Like 2

The fact that i might be one of the few ppl who knew him through MySpace and his songs 

like believe it or not i knew Nicki Minaj through his music.. it was lowkey a cultural reset ngl but he's still trash tho

• Like 1

My bisexual emo girl acquaintances in high school loved this weird album (and Jeffree) :deadvision: tragique memory unlocked of me bopping to Get Away With Murder with them one morning :bibliahh:

• Like 1

Will I'm In Love With A Killer be a bonus track? :jonny4:

I've wanted that track in lossless for over a decade :jonny5:

48 minutes ago, єѕℓαм said:

Same. I exclusively knew him from his music in the Myspace days. I also discovered Nicki from Lollipop Luxury. 

• Like 1

What I want from this is his early EPs to be attached or somehow on streaming. His music was the only good thing he ever did 

I used to own a cassette that someone gifted me when I was a kid. It had that song lollipop luxury and I always thought it was a hit because the songs on the tape were HITS from 2008-2009 :rip:

My god, 14 year old emo me was obsessed with this album and I'm ngl it kinda still holds up. I remember really wanting the songs to smash. :rip:

Kinda crazy to release an anniversary edition and not attach Blush, which always should've been on this record

• Like 1

severe underrated, i really wish he remixes/rerecord we want c*** and tag in this for package. i dont wanna stream but undoubtly there are bops in there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DevinWylde said:

Kinda crazy to release an anniversary edition and not attach Blush, which always should've been on this record

Blush is a boppp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.