Lady Gaga planning biggest tour of her career for 2025

RIKI232

The comparisons to Eras Tour :rip: I don't think she'll reach those numbers but she can be a touring force. She'll keep her health in mind when planning the tour I'm sure. :duca:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Wolf

• Peroxide

• shark_heather

• SmittenCake

She can probably snatch the second biggest female tour of all time if she does a few extra dates (depending on the ticket prices) right?

13 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Btw Gaga became a respectable live performer so even if the new era bombs she can still go on a sold out stadium tour based on her name alone. I really don't get the "too ambitious" comments as if she's a khia

oh-confused.gif

Even Gracie Abrams is currently on a sold out arena tour and she's a nobody

Gaga will have no problem selling out stadiums based on her name

2025 looking like it's going to be a repeat of 2023 when it comes to female live acts dominating the touring space with how many women are rumored to be on tour next year: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ariana and now Gaga too. :clap3:

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

12 hours ago, ericcartman said:

Good luck booking those stadiums you speak of

Her previous tour was literally all stadiums and they were all sold out, wtf are you talking about? :skull:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Her previous tour was literally all stadiums and they were all sold out, wtf are you talking about? :skull:

Just acting dense for no reason at all :skull:

Okay but we need her to tour Southeastern Europe. She can literally fill stadiums there lol. Sofia, Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul, Belgrade... 

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Saintlor said:

She can probably snatch the second biggest female tour of all time if she does a few extra dates (depending on the ticket prices) right?

You think she will do that good? Hmm 

21 hours ago, Feanor said:

2025 looking like it's going to be a repeat of 2023 when it comes to female live acts dominating the touring space with how many women are rumored to be on tour next year: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ariana and now Gaga too. :clap3:

I cannot even think of the stress waiting on queues to buy tickets for all of them 😩 

I'm actually looking forward to this. Gaga always had the most bomb stages but Chromatica looked a little... basic so I think with a longer tour she can get a bigger budget and do something really ambitious. 

On 9/15/2024 at 1:43 PM, Triton said:

She always has some sort of issue towards the end. How many tours has she actually completed? 

idg why you always have such a shitty attitude for everything 

13 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Okay but we need her to tour Southeastern Europe. She can literally fill stadiums there lol. Sofia, Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul, Belgrade... 

And they'll sell like hot bread too if the prices aren't monumentally huge.

You can't tour southeast Europe if you have limited dates…you don't sacrifice places in northwest Europe where the prices can be higher so you can have a show in Bucharest for example…if the tour is around 50 dates then expect 15 European shows 20 North America shows and then maybe 6-8 South American shows, 4-5 oceani shows and the rest in Asia. 

On 9/17/2024 at 4:32 AM, Gangbaby said:

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

Lyon but no Madrid?

:suburban:

As long as she does a Manchester date this time round I'll be beyond happy, I'm not going to London ever again tbh! 

7 hours ago, Gangbaby said:

You can't tour southeast Europe if you have limited dates…you don't sacrifice places in northwest Europe where the prices can be higher so you can have a show in Bucharest for example…if the tour is around 50 dates then expect 15 European shows 20 North America shows and then maybe 6-8 South American shows, 4-5 oceani shows and the rest in Asia. 

We are people as well boo. She toured pretty much the whole of Europe for the BTW ball. Balkans, Baltics, Central Europe.

Big artists rarely go to these places so the moment a big name announces a concert in Bulgaria, for example, the tickets will be sold out under an hour. Ed Sheeran recently filled the national stadium in Sofia, 60,000 capacity, and the tickets were sold out in a day or so. Gaga can do the same. 

August 14, 2012 Sofia Bulgaria Armeets Arena The Darkness
Lady Starlight
8,705 / 8,705 $489,708
August 16, 2012 Bucharest Romania Piața Constituției 22,602 / 22,602 $627,303

August 21, 2012 Vilnius Lithuania Vingio Parko Estrada 14,853 / 14,853 $1,004,182
August 23, 2012 Riga Latvia Mežaparka Lielā Estrāde 12,974 / 12,974 $587,997
August 25, 2012 Tallinn Estonia Tallinn Song Festival Grounds 16,191 / 16,191 $1,011,992

On 9/16/2024 at 8:41 AM, ericcartman said:

Good luck booking those stadiums you speak of

If she was able to have a sold out stadium tour with Chromatica she'll most likely be able to do another one now that Die with a smile is one of the biggest global smashes of the year. :rip: 

If Coldplay can successfully do 2 sold out shows in Athens with 70k people each and have it be one of the most talked about events of the year in the country, I'm sure Gaga could benefit from a concert or two in Athens as well.  :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.