End of Beginning reaches 1 billion streams on Spotify

pride4jc1222

The song peaked at #11 on the Hot 100 earlier this year (deserved the Top 10 at least, though): 

• Like 2

A great song! Sad he couldn't do any promotion due to filming Stranger Things. It should've peaked in the top 10 on the hot 100. 

i like this one but it feels like ages ago now (it's literally about 4 months). i think this was bigger over here, it was hanging around the top 10 for ages

It feels so long ago. Honestly, I consider anything that happened between January-April 2024 as part of last year :rip: I don't know, it just feels like a different time altogether 

This one came out before the music scene was getting packed with releases by Ariana, Beyonce, Dua, Taylor, Billie, Charli XcX, Chappell, Sabrina, Kendrick Lamar, etc. Such a great song and it kept me fed in that dry period :chick1:

Edited by Blackout2006

The Sweater Weather of Gen Z. This song will be around for a while and become a classic :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.