Threats to shoot Haitians at Wittenberg University in Ohio. All Events Canceled

Chemist

Wow conservatives are insane... And you have white supremacists like trump contributing to this ish. What a sad state we're in.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I mean, are we surprised? He's inciting violence and yet some people say Buh but ThE EcOnMoY1!1!1!1!  

• Thanks 1

Double post again lol

Edited by Princess Aurora

Double post

Edited by Princess Aurora

He did the exact same thing during COVID with Asian Americans and they were targets of Hate crimes. He is the DEVIL. 

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4

I bet a lot of people voting for Trump don't actually care for him, he's just a right wing mouthpiece to justify their violence and discrimination 

• Like 1

The world would be a much better place if Trump never existed. 

• Like 1

Right-wingers are yet again being violent and dangerous to society. It is irresponsible and hateful for Donald Trump and James David Vance to spread bigoted conspiracy theories that can actually hurt people in real life.

They did the same with Asian people, and they got hate-crimed back in 2021. At this point, we need to protect Haitians and any immigrants because the discrimination and hatred towards them is dangerous and sad to see.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CozySkin said:

Haha the USA is crazy

You are vile.

• Like 4

He should be ashamed for inciting this type of violencia against innocent people and civilians

• Like 2

A country full of terrorists. It is exactly why I have actively refused invitations to go to the USA, including professional ones.

**** that country and it's terrorism

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

the fact that he still maintained a large portions of his voters after he spouted this degenerate rhetoric on live tv doesn't help the america is stupid & doomed allegations 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, réveuse said:

At this point, we need to protect Haitians and any immigrants because the discrimination and hatred towards them is dangerous and sad to see.

What's even worse is that they see anyone who is not white and straight as "other" and will go after them as well. Truly vile behaviour. 

• Like 1

Donald Trump is a stochastic terrorist. There is already blood on his hands and there will be more by the end of all of this.

• Thanks 1

This is sick and horrifying. As someone that's been a resident of Springfield most of my life, this sudden spike of hate crimes because of incorrect allegations against an entire minority is awful.

I hate that man. The community has never been perfect, but it didn't need this. I'm working to getting involved in some community work, because it will take a long time to undo the damage he caused by spreading false information on a national stage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, réveuse said:

You are vile.

He is correct, Democrats and Republicans both support a genocide in Gaza, but people in here are surprised to see violent racism at home.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

39 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

He is correct, Democrats and Republicans both support a genocide in Gaza, but people in here are surprised to see violent racism at home.

I understand that the Democrats and the Republicans are horrible and genocidal; however, the topic is about threats to endanger Haitian immigrants, which is rooted by Republicans inciting hatred against them (Haitian immigrants).

Edited by réveuse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Letemtalk said:

This isn't a topic about gaza though. U sound like trump to where even if the topic was about tariffs or abortion he would start talking about immigration when it had nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

This is about trump, vance, neonazis and all maga inciting violence against haitians 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Two things: One, this blood libel targeting Haitian immigrants feels like possibly the most "classically fascist" thing the Trump movement has ever done, even more so than January 6th.

Two, I absolutely believe it is not a coincidence that we are seeing this upsurge in vocally racist anti-immigrant sentiment at the same time that both major political parties have normalized genocidal pro-Israel ethnonationalism in America.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.