Tom Cruise heartbroken and Blindsided over Gaga's Engagement; Obsessed

Douglas Booth

Tom Cruise Wanted to Date Lady Gaga Before Her Engagement: 'It's Getting Kind of Embarrassing'

Exclusive
Tom Cruise Wanted to Date Lady Gaga Before Her Engagement (EXCLUSIVE)

Getty (2)

Tom Cruise Wanted to Date Lady Gaga Before Her Engagement: 'It's Getting Kind of Embarrassing'

Sep 14, 2024 3:26 am· 

Tom Cruise was mesmerized by Lady Gaga ages ago and hoping she'd be single now, which has her recent engagement to Michael Polansky hitting him where it hurts the most, his notorious ego! 

An insider exclusively tells In Touch that, "Tom fancies Gaga and wasn't even shy about the fact he thought she was phenomenal, but once again must cross another lady off the list of potential girlfriends – she is taken, and it looks like she's really going to marry this guy." 

• Haha 10
  • Confused 1

I don't wish Tom Cruise as a partner to anyone

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Another obvious sign that he's gay, obsessed with Gags. Ready for the Scientology Labs collab :clap3:

Edited by Slap
  • Haha 7

Tom Cruise and his CULT can stay the **** away from Stefani Germanotta. I remained respectfully silent during Lady Gaga's Top Gun era, but this is too much. Tom Cruise is not a good person

Michael is a PopGa DarkGa stan, we have the Lord Gaga we always wanted.

• Haha 7

Tom Cruise and his CULT can stay the **** away from Stefani Germanotta. I remained respectfully silent during Lady Gaga's Top Gun era, but this is too much. Tom Cruise is not a good person

Michael is a PopGa DarkGa stan, we have the Lord Gaga we always wanted.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.