but you kissed Madonna 

Madonna-compared-to-an-alien-for-her-appearance-at-the-2023-Grammys.jpg

1 hour ago, ks_dollar said:

She sounds like RFK Jr

I wasn't prepared for this back to back :bibliahh:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

It's really not weird at all. The VMA's insulted her legacy with their Most Iconic Performance sham, she's merely pointing out that her performances and appearances throughout the years were referenced by so many people last night you could be forgiven for thinking the dress code was Britney. Sabrina's one of the biggest breakthroughs of the year and not one artist is referencing Katy's. That's specifically why she said she should have kissed a girl. We all know her fave VMA was the Madonna kiss because Madonna meant to do much to her, and she thinks that was the most iconic as she should. Even Katy took reference by having the camera cut to Orlando when she kissed doechi or whoever.  She's stepping around saying it directly but this is the point. She's the queen of shade. 

I highly doubt she was implying all that. She seems quite distressed and confused all the time. There isn't much more to say about it, honestly. People claiming she's just being her "old silly self" are mistaken. If you compare this to her articulate interviews from her prime, it's clear that something isn't quite right.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Idk there's just a general uneasy feeling about her current state. It's a bit troubling to me personally and hard to not comment on

I'll just say she talks like someone who doesn't socialize with other humans and is left to her own thoughts unchecked

The girl needs some support 

• Thanks 6

"she made me cool." Girl you're always cool! Britney really doesn't know the impact she left in pop culture. If she watched the VMAs in full the other night, she'd think it's a Britney show lmao 

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

Idk there's just a general uneasy feeling about her current state. It's a bit troubling to me personally and hard to not comment on

I'll just say she talks like someone who doesn't socialize with other humans and is left to her own thoughts unchecked

The girl needs some support 

I feel the same. Im really enchanted she's free and support it 100% after reading her book and the horrific abuse she went through :heart:
and even if i miss her music so so much.... i just hope she's takin time for herself and healing......
but im highly worried too. There's something strange goin in on. Something is off :dancehall:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I know a lot of conspiracy theorists say "THAT'S NOT HER! LOOK AT THE TEETH — SHE'S BEEN CLONED!" but can a dentist on here actually explain why her teeth have shifted so much?

I have no time for the "Avril/Melissa" b/s of it all…but they make a good point about her teeth being noticeably different.

Is it just from cigarettes and ageing? It seems like a huge change in 6 years, and makes me wonder if it's something more serious, like crystal. 

It could just be cigarettes though.

• Like 1

Yeah she probably didn't kiss a girl because that's tired. Don't expect her to understand that tho 😉

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rihinvention said:

I know a lot of conspiracy theorists say "THAT'S NOT HER! LOOK AT THE TEETH — SHE'S BEEN CLONED!" but can a dentist on here actually explain why her teeth have shifted so much?

I have no time for the "Avril/Melissa" b/s of it all…but they make a good point about her teeth being noticeably different.

Is it just from cigarettes and ageing? It seems like a huge change in 6 years, and makes me wonder if it's something more serious, like crystal. 

I'm not saying that's what she does because I don't know that for a fact  but crystal meth does that to peoples teeth. I'm a psych nurse and I see people with similar teeth and they all on that stuff or crack. 

the chemicals are so strong that they impact both your gums and your teeth. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Rihinvention said:

It can be drugs or some very powerful medications. They both can cause these issues.

I am not saying that it's one of the two in Britney's case, but usually that's it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AbracaMartin said:

I highly doubt she was implying all that. She seems quite distressed and confused all the time. There isn't much more to say about it, honestly. People claiming she's just being her "old silly self" are mistaken. If you compare this to her articulate interviews from her prime, it's clear that something isn't quite right.

Yeah it's clear to see she demonstrates massive symptoms of anxiety, the nose touching on camera is a classic. However, she's alluding to her own past, and she's clearly making a dig. "I forgot I was famous" at least seven of the girls had a Britney influenced moment and she followed this with a post saying you guys crack me up. Stop discrediting her because she seems awkward, she's still clearly very much capable of intelligent thought, and clearly very proud she's still remembered. She has mental health issues has a result of trauma, she's not had a lobotomy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Katy won iconic performance award. Britney's reaction: 

What is going on, is she destroying her furniture again? 

Screenshot-2024-09-13-112600.png

She needs to stop shading people.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

4 hours ago, Rihinvention said:

I thought the same bcause she had gaps.

#1 reason is her smoking habits. Also I think she may have had some weird filter on. Not sure though. But smoke actually shrinks and can reduce your gumline which can lead to your teeth shifting.  

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if it was something else tbh

This page is... A LOT. 🤡

What people see from Britney on insta is 1/100th of what goes on in her life, good times and bad times. The assumptions made here are very serious and extremely out of line. In terms of empathy and emotional intelligence, we've hit rock bottom. 

Also why those types of post are permitted in here is a disgrace. Not only for Brit (the sole reason this forum exists in the way it does, by the way) but all the artists who are going through difficulties and/or who do not abide by the image the Hollywood machine needs you to project. Maybe it's time to understand, Britney Spears is a punk entity in the body of a popstar, the polar opposite of the PR'd, picture perfect celebrity as we've been conditioned to expect them to be presented to us. And if it's too much for you, that she won't do the typical comeback story with tearful, viral soundbites interviews coupled with a confessional Oprah tell all + inspiring pop anthems, you can easily ignore her (her biggest offense? Dancing in her living room! So controversial! 😱

What's more ironic is she's pretty much retired right now. Yet who was everywhere at the VMAs this year? Who often has two songs, from more than 20 years ago, doing 1m+ on Spotify? Whose songs are being used in huge movies all the time? That's a feat that no one else is achieving right now. The more she tells us to f*ck off, the more the demand for her seems to grow 😯

By the way, slightly OT but never forget that the people you see trashing this pop legend, 24/7, wouldn't have lasted a day in her shoes... 

Edited by Blur
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Rihinvention said:

She probably just took her retainer out or didn't replace her dental bonding.

• Thanks 1

"I adore her… love her to death.."

"That Sabrina girl.. Carpenter"

:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Blur said:

This page is... A LOT. 🤡

What people see from Britney on insta is 1/100th of what goes on in her life, good times and bad times. The assumptions made here are very serious and extremely out of line. In terms of empathy and emotional intelligence, we've hit rock bottom. 

Also why those types of post are permitted in here is a disgrace. Not only for Brit (the sole reason this forum exists in the way it does, by the way) but all the artists who are going through difficulties and/or who do not abide by the image the Hollywood machine needs you to project. Maybe it's time to understand, Britney Spears is a punk entity in the body of a popstar, the polar opposite of the PR'd, picture perfect celebrity as we've been conditioned to expect them to be presented to us. And if it's too much for you, that she won't do the typical comeback story with tearful, viral soundbites interviews coupled with a confessional Oprah tell all + inspiring pop anthems, you can easily ignore her (her biggest offense? Dancing in her living room! So controversial! 😱

What's more ironic is she's pretty much retired right now. Yet who was everywhere at the VMAs this year? Who often has two songs, from more than 20 years ago, doing 1m+ on Spotify? Whose songs are being used in huge movies all the time? That's a feat that no one else is achieving right now. The more she tells us to f*ck off, the more the demand for her seems to grow 😯

By the way, slightly OT but never forget that the people you see trashing this pop legend, 24/7, wouldn't have lasted a day in her shoes... 

I was with you when you were talking about empathy and that's why I didn't want to comment but painting this behavior as "punk" and "anti-establishment" is irresponsible. We are seeing a person that can't be bothered to wear her retainer to the point where her teeth have moved in her mouth. That can't be bothered to clean the makeup off her face or brush her hair. She doesn't have a coherent train of thought. Her voice... that weird croak combined with the baby voice from a grown woman... It's all so dark and upsetting. If the "Hollywood PR machine image" is someone looking clean and put together and not screaming among ruined furniture maybe we should expect that of her.

The very fact that a 42 year old woman doesn't worry at all about her professional path and spends her days stuck in the house coloring and dancing around in her living room... The conservatorship and the drugs did a number on her for sure but it was the same from 2005-2008 too. Erratic behavior, no responsibility, no motivation, just primal reacting to situations. Is she forever stuck in the mindset of a child?

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1

I think it was a joke that she should've kiss a girl not an alien ( because britney kissed a girl on vmas ).. Britney was trying to be funny but everybody got it so seriously 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I feel the same. Im really enchanted she's free and support it 100% after reading her book and the horrific abuse she went through :heart:
and even if i miss her music so so much.... i just hope she's takin time for herself and healing......
but im highly worried too. There's something strange goin in on. Something is off :dancehall:

It's almost like she was given mind-altering medications against her will that have affected her ability to communicate like she did before! like can y'all put 2+2 together PLEASEEEE

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

It's almost like she was given mind-altering medications against her will that have affected her ability to communicate like she did before! like can y'all put 2+2 together PLEASEEEE

You're right. We don't know to what extent that strong medication damaged her.

I've had anxiety issues and several mental breakdowns, and years later i still feel the damage in my body.
Sometimes my body tenses up horribly in random situations. Even conversations can be hard sometimes and i just lose control of them.
Britney was in some really hardcore drugs

A lot of people complain that Britney attacks everyone today, but after so many years of trauma, it's normal for her to be wary of everyone. 

Honestly, the leaked audio saved her life. Its a miracle. I'm sure they wanted to kill her. Her family is despicable. Once she wasn't profitable anymore, they would've found a way to give her an overdose, and her death would've made them a lot of money :emofish: A michael jackson situation.

WIshing the best to brit brit :gaycat: hope she's havin a good time. Love her dancing videos. She looks happy with those.

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleStarmen said:

Im not sure why she is comenting on VMAs if she wanted to retire

Are retirees not allowed to engage in social media or pop culture? :psyduck:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blur said:

This page is... A LOT. 🤡

I understand your point about not knowing the full extent of Britney's life, but it's difficult to ignore the concerning patterns in her behavior. While she may be retired, her social media presence often raises questions about her well-being. It's important to be respectful of her privacy, but we can also express concern and hope for her recovery. Her recent behavior, from her video ramblings to her disheveled appearance and nonsensical captions, seems inconsistent with her past public persona. While many retired pop stars maintain a healthy online presence, Britney's actions raise concerns about her mental health. It's crucial to approach this situation with empathy and compassion, recognizing that she may be facing challenges that are difficult to understand from the outside. But it's a different story to act as if nothing is wrong with her when it clearly is. Just compare this interview from her first album and let me know if she isn't acting weird now. How articulate and well-spoken she was even at the start. The difference is night and day. I won't believe for a second that the stuff we see on Instagram is 'normal' Britney Spears. 

Edited by AbracaMartin
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.