JoJo - "Porcelain"

RockYou!

Lead single off of her upcoming album, she just announced it on Las Culturistas and in her upcoming memoir "Over the Influence"

• Like 7

ohhhhh perched and ready to stream

come thru queen 

come through legend :jonny:

• Like 2

Album!?? Oh damn I thought it was the book release and no new music for a while! Oh wow i'm excited now!

OH I AM UP!!!! :gayalipacat5:

tumblr_inline_nyg1w6GRzH1scgyp8_500.gif

I'll never forget the second time I met Queen and told her she was gorgeous and she goes "No, YOU'RE gorgeous!

• Like 2

Finally!!!! Been waiting since 2022

• Like 1

I wish she would record "Jumping Trains - Jojo's Version" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• ATRL Moderator

WE ARE READY LEGEND LEVESQUE :wanda:

Give us Man, give us Think About You, give us Gold, give us Fresh New Sheets & Anxiety :jamming:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

JoJo is my favourite artist since a long time ago! I can't wait fot this song!

We need to know what kind of music it will be!

• Like 1

Finally!!! After all this years!! Im ready for her new music! So happy she is back to pop

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shinyshimmery said:

I wish she would record "Jumping Trains - Jojo's Version" 

PLEEEEASSSEEEEEE the fact we never got the full even with the leaks :gaycat6:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RockYou! said:

Lead single off of her upcoming album, she just announced it on Las Culturistas and in her upcoming memoir "Over the Influence"

At what minute?

I know that she's all about R&B and all that but I need her to go harder this time, her last albums were not succesful nor critically acclaimed, so I really need her to step up the game 

Anyway, it's been 100 years since the mixtape, I'm perched as ****. But I guess we're gearing for April 25' album release at the earliest?

The amount of tracks she's sitting on. Super curious about her recording sessions she did in Australia, she worked with Matt Corby who is a phenomenal singer 

I feel like Flume was involved (big maybe but) based off stories. 

I really hope she gets a modest reaction and can do some modest sized arenas (unlikely) on her next tour. 

• Like 1

I'm so excited for her memoir and cannot wait for more new music. To think those of us who survived the Jumping Trains and Blackground era are now in a time where we're seeing her thrive and own her story in such a great way. Talent will always win :clap3:

• Like 1

I hope she goes in pop veins this time, i want something huge, JoJo is so talented!!!!

y'all talking about re-recording old songs and I truly think that Limbo would do wonders for her career :coffee2:

She said in the las culturistas pod that she remains an r&b girlie but the album flirts with pop

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Spicy_TyTy said:

The amount of tracks she's sitting on. Super curious about her recording sessions she did in Australia, she worked with Matt Corby who is a phenomenal singer 

I feel like Flume was involved (big maybe but) based off stories. 

I really hope she gets a modest reaction and can do some modest sized arenas (unlikely) on her next tour. 

Also she worked with mnek in the uk, lil eddie, also with a dj called amorphous

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edgaremb said:

Also she worked with mnek in the uk, lil eddie, also with a dj called amorphous

Amorphous is amazing. The king of mashups

• Like 1

3 hours ago, normanikordeix said:

She said in the las culturistas pod that she remains an r&b girlie but the album flirts with pop

Sounds promising

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.