Nicki Minaj comes for Jay-Z and Beyoncé; claims she never got paid from Tidal

Burn

5 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

Confused as to why people think Kendrick Lamar is a better representation for a NOLA Superbowl vs Lil Wayne…. :skull: 

Also there is something disingenuous about the ways Jay Z and Beyoncé have been vocally anti Superbowl and Grammys until it benefits them. They wrap up their personal gains and interests in social issues in order to further their own agenda, but I know that idea won't be regarded highly so I'll mind my business.

That's because it's all in your head baby

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• Superbitch

• NEUTRON

• thirdward

Since when did Nicki have an issue with Kendrick? Is it because he exposed Drake's pedo ways?

:clack:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Please let her drop Bey's name one time explicitly so they can finally tear her a new hole.

iCQzDQCi.gif

She's never gonna do that

b*tch you a pvssy never finna check me

every chance you get bet yo weak ass won't address me 

Edited by Shinning
  • Thanks 4

a bey vs nicki beef would be a kii

• Like 1

Just now, bad guy said:

Since when did Nicki have an issue with Kendrick? Is it because he exposed Drake's pedo ways?

It's not Kendrick directly babe, reread the thread 

WARRRRRRR

On what planet would Lil Wayne ever have been picked to headline the halftime show? He's been a non-factor since the early 2010s. 

27 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Jay wearing a hairstyle Wayne's been rocking for decades 

iykyk

spacer.png

If anything Jay's hair is emulating Basquiat know your references

spacer.png

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, D.Va said:

It's not Kendrick directly babe, reread the thread 

WARRRRRRR

But did Jay promise YMCMB slots at the SB? Because then I'd get where she's coming from. I mean she isn't lying when it comes to Jay's ways but when it comes to putting on a show Kendrick washes. I feel like if anything this is a more a shut out at Drake and not Nicki but she's taking it personal for whatever reason (when Drake would never do the same for her).

• Like 1

Nobody wants to see Lil Wayne and his lean up on stage embarrassing himself like.. yes legacy yes impact but he doesn't need to be the laughing stock of the country because of that :rip: 

Kendrick is a professional and will actually show up to rehearsals prepared with ideas and input, it's no wonder he'd get chosen over other rappers, including Lil Wayne.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

her bedroom looking like a winter wonderland right now I bet

• Haha 7

58 minutes ago, Burn said:

She's referring to Colin Kaepernick taking the knee, then Jay-Z/Roc Nation partnering with the NFL to produce the SuperBowl Halftime Show. By saying Jay will say a "certain someone" is being treated unfairly she's referring to him saying Beyoncé is treated unfairly in the industry.

She's basically mad that Jay picked Kendrick to do the SB over Wayne/Young Money.

Colin took the bag from the NFL and hushed, and is still trying to be signed to a team. This fake outrage when even he "sold out" is crazy.

She sounds delusional. Wayne is a legend but he's not a fit performer at this stage of his life, drugs took a toll on his cognitive abilities.

• Like 1

This really is year of Beef

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

Confused as to why people think Kendrick Lamar is a better representation for a NOLA Superbowl vs Lil Wayne…. :skull: 

Stevie Nicks should have dragged and shaded Jay-Z for picking Rih to headline the Super Bowl in Arizona instead of her then. :thing: 

It's more than just the location, you need to have the ability to put on a SHOW. Kendrick is a rapper who can deliver on that, it's not hard to understand.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kendrick was the rightful choice 💯

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cheers said:

"Yall know his next move is going to be to tell yall a "certain someone" is being treated soooooo unfairly so that yall can go back into that trance"

This is definitely about Bey. Hive wya!

At work 

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

the same person who sold all of their masters? oh ok :lmao:

It's her saying Jay wants to look like Wayne that took me tf out :tornado:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

Also there is something disingenuous about the ways Jay Z and Beyoncé have been vocally anti Superbowl and Grammys until it benefits them. They wrap up their personal gains and interests in social issues in order to further their own agenda, but I know that idea won't be regarded highly so I'll mind my business.

Yall don't watch football except to see a half time so you probably don't know tht they don't book based off who's from the same city.

And based off both Jay and Kendricks official statements about the Halftime, this is supposed to restore order and shine a light on the true artistry and creativity in Hip Hop. There is nobody better to do a Rap halftime in 2025 than Kendrick Lamar. Be serious. Go watch the Mr. Morale tour on Amazon Prime :skull:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

No one in the industry comes for Jay/Beyonce publically and comes out unscathed. We need to pray for this woman :)

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

omfg i never thought about it but probably

Can she shut the **** up sometimes :deadbanana:

Nobody ever steps for her like this yet she always feels the need to open that big ass mouth of hers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 cent and Eminem :ninja:

friends-phoebe-buffay.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.