• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• Superbitch

• NEUTRON

• thirdward

She's exhausting, her fans need to find someone else to root for. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ThePopStop said:

Nicki has become the mainstream Azealea. Her tea is not only entertaining but often disturbingly true, and I'm glad someone is airing the dirty laundry. But it's still cringeworthy.

This seems somewhat true but celebs were liking her tweets or screenshots of them on Instagram lol. 

Like a lot of celebs are afraid of Roc Nation. They've gotten very powerful.

Nicki is not mentally OK.

I think it was different and funny years ago but at this point using her behavior for a quick laugh seems wrong.

Mental health is not a joke.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She's been coming at Jay Z for a while now. She's also called him by name in the past.

I wanna believe this has to do with him supporting Meg but something is telling me its deeper than that and truly has to do with Meek.

If you think about it… Nicki, Hov & Bey were his biggest supporters through his legal troubles. Nick & Meek broke up, she admitted to being abused by him and the Carters have still continued to ride with Meek. I never thought about that until now because I've always said the Megan thing was too simple.

Edited by NEUTRON
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Aethereal said:

Nicki is not mentally OK.

I think it was different and funny years ago but at this point using her behavior for a quick laugh seems wrong.

Mental health is not a joke.

It's hilarious how y'all have been literally begging for a Jay Z hate train and now that one is brewing it's : Nicki is not mentally OK

what exactly did she say that was so crazy?

I'm a huge Jay Z fan but its not like she's saying things that others haven't said in the past about my fav. He's smart, very calculated and not as liked amongst his peers as it's perceived in the public. 

On 9/10/2024 at 1:55 PM, Rigalo said:

I understand Wayne is a legend but he literally hasn't been relevant in over a decade, it's a no-brainer who would get the Super Bowl between him and Kendrick 

I am not trying to defend Wayne, but Usher haven't seen success in over a decade and still was booked, because of his legacy. 

3 hours ago, Rihannito said:

I am not trying to defend Wayne, but Usher haven't seen success in over a decade and still was booked, because of his legacy. 

And usher is 100x the performer that Wayne is lol no shade 

it's not that Wayne couldn't have done it but Kendrick getting picked over him is like the least shocking news ever 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Burn said:

She has to be lying about the Tidal thing. :rip: If she was never paid then she's had years to start legal proceedings and sue Jay for breach of contract. But she hasn't… and no other artist who signed the Tidal contract has said anything similar.

She just be creating these scenarios in her head. :laugh:

She probably got paid a very small amount because it was a bad investment that consistently lost more money than it was making.  I get she's mad at Jay for letting Tidal fail, but that's also on her for not doing the proper research before investing whatever she did into the company.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, $ebert said:

Rape and murder and her standing by him and lying on the rape victim wasn't enough for them nothing will. In fact, you can see them lying about it all the time defending that man. They're like her. 

• Like 2

Jay-Z is shafy af, but Nicki is also a gate keeper, especially when it comes to other female rappers. Plus, I'm not here for no immigrant calling people n****rs. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NEUTRON said:

She's been coming at Jay Z for a while now. She's also called him by name in the past.

I wanna believe this has to do with him supporting Meg but something is telling me its deeper than that and truly has to do with Meek.

If you think about it… Nicki, Hov & Bey were his biggest supporters through his legal troubles. Nick & Meek broke up, she admitted to being abused by him and the Carters have still continued to ride with Meek. I never thought about that until now because I've always said the Megan thing was too simple.

Nicki & Meek and Jay & Bey also used to go on double dates together too

Then when they broke up, Meek was still abusing her after the fact: https://www.bet.com/article/psy9la/nicki-minaj-s-home-burglarized-items-destroyed

I always knew it was deeper too.

It was easier for Hov/Bey to support Meek bc he was still signed to Roc Nation Management at the time and SHETHER dropped the same year as the break up, the hate train began, and Cardi was being propped up and given tons of $$$ to bring Nicki down throughout that year into 2018.

Nicki felt abandoned and betrayed by that couple, esp since Beyonce collabed with Cardi on a single that got scrapped.

Meg's signing was just salt in an open wound.

Rather than Nicki going off on some Azealia Banks esq 5150 rants, she should just write a tell all book. But then again that is how Kim Porter allegedly got GOT by diddy's folks.

Hov is of the same ilk.

• Like 1

Also... here's another variable to throw in the mix.

Just because Wayne wasn't picked doesnt meant he wasnt on the final shortlist.

I hate watching people crash out like this as if Wayne was already told beforehand that he was booked--which doesn't seem to be the case at all.

4 minutes ago, Tcharm said:

Then when they broke up, Meek was still abusing her after the fact: https://www.bet.com/article/psy9la/nicki-minaj-s-home-burglarized-items-destroyed

It was easier for Hov/Bey to support Meek bc he was still signed to Roc Nation Management at the time and SHETHER dropped the same year as the break up, the hate train began, and Cardi was being propped up and given tons of $$$ to bring Nicki down throughout that year into 2018.

Nicki felt abandoned and betrayed by that couple, esp since Beyonce collabed with Cardi on a single that got scrapped.

Rather than Nicki going off on some Azealia Banks esq 5150 rants, she should just write a tell all book. But then again that is how Kim Porter allegedly got GOT by diddy's folks.

Hov is of the same ilk.

Yea this has been brewing for a long time behind the scenes and the reason it's been able to stay quiet so long is because it involves three of the most private people in the industry. 

Her loyalty overall got her nowhere with them--but moreso Jay than Bey because she regarded him as her idol besides Wayne.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Burn said:

lmao she's still going

GXNlUxTXwAANH0x?format=jpg&name=medium

i bet she's only got Beyoncé's collabs because of tidal exclusives and she's MAD MAD none of them became a hit and she didn't get any coin from it

lmaooooooo

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Tcharm said:

Hov is of the same ilk.

which drug is this? it's not giving Percocet...

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, ThePopStop said:

Nicki has become the mainstream Azealea. Her tea is not only entertaining but often disturbingly true, and I'm glad someone is airing the dirty laundry. But it's still cringeworthy.

You got half of it right.

You guys can actually read what she is trying to tell?

On 9/11/2024 at 11:58 PM, $ebert said:

Dare say an evil witch 

On 9/11/2024 at 6:56 PM, Burn said:

She has to be lying about the Tidal thing. :rip: If she was never paid then she's had years to start legal proceedings and sue Jay for breach of contract. But she hasn't… and no other artist who signed the Tidal contract has said anything similar.

She just be creating these scenarios in her head. :laugh:

Kanye literally went on a rant about how Jay Z & TIDAL owed him $3 million dollars which ultimately lead to him quitting Tidal. 

Y'all have very selective memory

On 9/13/2024 at 3:16 AM, theweekend said:

i bet she's only got Beyoncé's collabs because of tidal exclusives and she's MAD MAD none of them became a hit and she didn't get any coin from it

lmaooooooo

which is a shame cos Feelin Myself is a TOP song in both discogs, it could still smash today

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.